Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: SirTZN

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): While I am not tracking it, I would say around 14 hours.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: ~6 Months, give or take. I have not really been tracking this. All I can say is that I play too much.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have one good IRL friend who plays, but the majority of my friends on minetown are current members like Matthew, Rodney, Everrius, Bumpy, Scott, Steamed, and many, many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Everrius banned me because I was bragging about not having any bans -_-.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No, I do not have any prior staffing experience on Minecraft.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes, I speak there all the time.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I love playing on minetown, and it has made Minecraft a lot more fun for me. This being said, I am always active and love to help with questions players may have, would gladly work out tickets, and moderate the server. I love helping out people's issues and moderating chat when it is needed. While I don't have moderation experience on Minecraft, I have been a moderator on discord and it is something I thoroughly enjoyed. I try my best to do whatever is possible for me to help in situations when necessary, whether it is with tickets, answering questions, providing guides, or de-escalating a situation.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have been dedicated to minetown for pretty much as long as I have been playing it, and that is because I love everything about it. I would love to become a helper so I can share my love and dedication for the server with the community and the people playing it, along with answering questions, calm down tense situations, and most importantly, just be a warm, friendly helper that makes everyone who joins minetown feel welcome.
HELPER APLICATION

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Stormy_XoX

2. Age: 13 (14 in august)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): About 50-60. i get more in the summers and on breaks/weekends.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I think it has been about 3-4 years.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, @Loverr_, Bee__Innit, Wamshamble_ and Beckythecultist.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have not. I did get banned from the discord server once. It was about a year ago and I was being immature and playing creepy sounds in the voice chats. I have become a lot more mature since then.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No, never.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I like to read messages, but I do not talk very much.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I feel like I am good at dealing with problems especially hate and trolls. I have been playing for a long time and got to know the community and rules very well. I enjoy helping people no matter what the problem is and answering all different kinds of questions. I am available most of the time, and I am usually able to hop on whenever I am needed. I am very flexible. I tend to accidentally help with trolls and problems but I try not to as its not my job currently.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am applying for helper since I am under 16.
Minecraft

Username

My

username is DragonDucky_

What

is your age?

What

is your timezone?

GMT

+1

What

country are you from?

The

netherlands

How

many hours a week are you able to put into minetown

I

think I play 10 hours a day

Do

you have any previous experience holding staff positions?

I was an moderator in TactiCalKingdoms and in

PluxMc and in both I got promoted to admin

How long have

you been in minetown?

I think like

a week (I know it isn’t much but I still think I would be an good helper)

Do you have

any close friends you play on Minetown.

Yes I do his

name is Max12World

Have you ever

been banned before? Why?

No I don’t

have an ban on this server. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have

any previous experience holding staff positions?

I was an moderator in TacticalKingdoms and in

PluxMc and in both I got promoted to admin for like 3 months in TacticalKingdoms.

(reason why so short is because the server was dying and the owner just didn’t know

what to do) in PluxMc for a year (reason why I stopped being adming is because

the owner was staff abusing and just ruining his server)

Have you

spoken much on Minetown Discord?

I would say I

didn’t because I play for 1 week. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why do you

think you would be an good helper on Minetown?

·       I have

good communication Skills

·      

I have a bit of knowledge on how servers and plugins

work

·      

I'm Most of the Time Online and try to be as active

and positive on the chat as possible

·      

I enjoy helping other players in need of help

·      

I'm a really serious person when it needs to be

·       I have a great past experience with Moderating servers

Additional info you would like to tell us?

Ye i made this in word so it looks a bit weird <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Helper Application

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Hazel_Not_Girl (Past name: HazelGamertah)

2. Age:13, 14 in 2 months

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Central Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):Abt 20h I think

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I think About 3-5 months Idk really

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: CraftMaster9108, _DarkSaber_, BlueGuardian, BluePixelNinja, Other people I dont remember

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was but it was not my fault. Night_Rider171 got banned as Dream664, And I joined because mods thought I was Night but it was me.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I would use to go to small servers and help them with builds and things, But not really on big servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I have spoken on the discord and I check #Announcements/

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I am responsible and I want to help the server And Im not just doing this for the sake of just having mod And be like "Do as I say im mod" I think I can actually help the server

Night_Rider171 Is my brother and I have nothing to do with what he does and I try to get him to stop. Thank you for reading this and I hope you let me help this server.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Mahirranavaya

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):25-30 Hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown:1 year

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:If u include online friend then yes

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):yes I was a mod in my friend sever I was admin in my other friend sever

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:no. but I try to

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:I think I would be a good Mod because I really like this sever I play it when I am free I m kind I get rude if someone is mean but I can control that I always help people when I can I try and I play minetown all the time when I am free I play this all the time I think I can fit though the community and I would really like to be a mod in my fav sever

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I will try to be online as much as I can plz make me a mod thx so much
Moderator Application
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Mega187

2. Age: 20

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): 17:00-2200 pacific standard soon moving to EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):8-12

5. How long have you been in Minetown: about 7 years since 2013

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Not regularly

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I’ve been banned several times for being immature as a kid and Xraying

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I owned a server for a while and Implemented plugins

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I try to jump on the voice channel but rarely ever anyone is online.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: The main reason why I want to be a Mod is because I want everyone to have a fun and respectful time on my favorite Minecraft server of all time. I’m very familiar with the community although lately I haven’t been as active but have been getting more active on the server again. I joined minetown from the prison server and moved to main. I feel I don’t always have much to do and feel it would be great to spend my time on the server helping players. I haven’t always been the most disciplined and respectful player but keep in mind I did join this server in my childhood.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Current Radio Operator for the US Marines.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Enderman133

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 6 hours or more in a day.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: A year or a bit more or less

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Block_buster2712, Pnut0305, Walfux(Midru, drkurl)
And more, mostly the hole server makes me happy

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No. I don't think so.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I usually play a lot. And adding another moderator will keep the server friendly and I'll make sure there wont be any fights.

I make a quite a few friends, some times there are fights but sorted after some time.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: mutn

2. Age:  27

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+1 i believe (Brussels timezone)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I guess around 30 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: Since July 22 2019

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: i'm friends with almost anyone in MT, but dont know anyone IRL <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, not even as a joke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): nope, none at all, but i do know some commands and i'm always up for learning stuff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: A few times <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: i'm on in the early (US) hours..when there aren't many mods on, so that would be good. I also want to just help people out. I mean.. Why else would someone become a Mod? and i'd like to support the server more then just patreon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i'm cool like that :sunglasses: mutnformod
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:
Soda08

2. Age:
Thirty-two years young.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):
Mountain Standard Time.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):
It varies depending on demands in my life, but typically more than 10 hours a week. Not entirely sure, tbh.

5. How long have you been in Minetown:
A couple years now I guess. Kinda lost track.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:
I'm well-known throughout the community. I don't tend to play a ton with others, but I enjoy interacting with others for the most part.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:
No. I try to keep my nose clean.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):
I am a former mod+. I will go in to greater detail below.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:
Yes. I'm on often.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:
I have previous experience being a moderator on Minetown. I was very diligent in properly documenting proof for bans and did my best to facilitate server growth. I'd like to think that, in some small way, I contributed to what Minetown is today and would enjoy being able to contribute more in the future if given the opportunity to do so.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?
I was released from my position as a mod+ due to inactivity. I like to think I left on good terms when I left for that time period, and (at least in retrospect) I feel I left in order to get certain things in my life in order. I'm confident that I will be able to continue to improve myself and my skills, both in-game and out-of-game, in order to be an effective and beneficial part of the community. I will likely not be able to play as much as I did in the past, but I still feel I have a lot to offer. I'm more than happy to stay on the server as a VIP, but I would like to be able to contribute more if possible.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: NoHacksJustZach

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 40+ hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I have been on Minetown 3 months.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: My close friends are happyburger72 and also Mlgwar

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have never been banned before

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I do not have any past experiences with Minecraft administration.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No I have not but I can.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I feel like I would be a good mood because I am on a lot so ill be able to help people when other mods are not online. I really enjoy playing on the server and I want to contribute to it becoming better and to improve the experience for others. I don't have a lot to do for my own projects so I would be able to help players whenever they needed it and not worry about not having the time.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been in multiple leadership roles for sports and other activities, so I know how to handle problems when they may come up, I really enjoy helping people and improving there experience. I am also very good at communicating things so if anyone had a question I would be able to help them.