Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: BlackDiamond246

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 25 hours a week maybe more

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I started playing around a year ago and stopped after like 1 or 2 months because Minecraft died down a but, but then 2 weeks or so ago I got back on and have been playing ever since.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I usually play alone but most other times I play with Steammeme

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned on this server. Im cleaner than Mr. Clean

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): None, this server to me i feel would be a good way for me to learn how to administrate a server would be the first for me.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes i have a few times but not a lot, minor chit chat here and there on the discord.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I'm a very nice person ingame and will help people out when they need it and am pretty good at Minecraft mechanics and would be glad to help out others when needed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: This to me is the first time I would help admin a server, so it would be a great chance for me to help out the Minetown community and continue to help it out and grow the server with more people.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

Alkaban_YT

2. Age:

I am 16

[3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

(GMT-5) (In google appears this is the timezone for Colombia)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):

Actually i think i play more than 20 hours during quarentine until may or june ( but after this i think 15-20 hours)

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

I have been playing for about 4 years in main but i stop playing during 2018

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

Making close friends its difficult in a videogame but i have a very good relation with almost all , but a especially relation with pondlady, blackdiamond, Soda, lavachaser and Zak

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

No, i have never been ban in minetown

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

Some years before i was admin of a tiny saber named Endercube it was a survival vanilla server put it dont live too much ( about 6 months)

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:

My main language is spanish, but this is not a problem for talking in discord, but i cant talk during the quarantine because my granma is staying in my room and she sleeps early

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I think that is very important to have different native speakers of the main languages because this can help people that don't speak english to feel welcomed in the server and helped by staff. (because if they speak spanish but no english i can help them to have a better conversation with managers).

Also i am very imparcial and i treat with a special love to all the members of the server and i try to help everyone when they need it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?

If you think that my main language is a problem i ave been studying english since 2007 and i am so dedicated when i have work to do. If u need something else to ask im on the discord server as "Alka"
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Banian

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): Probably 8 - 10?

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 4 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Closest would probably be hailey

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes..... xray

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Nope!

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: To much

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Been around awhile and might be a good addition to the team of absent staff

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: nope not really! this is my 2nd attempt.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Jj4n0z

2. Age:17(18 21may)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (GMT+1)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):Going to start playing a lot

5. How long have you been in Minetown: haven’t but will start playing a lot

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:no not many of my friends play on pc

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:never as I read all the rules so I don’t break anything

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):a while back I applied for a server and was a admin for a couple of months but I couldn’t play as much as I had a lot going at school

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:not much but will stay active to help others

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:I think I will help others if there’s any issues and mange people that break the rules or find glitches

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Still interested

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Finndog91

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): AEST so +10

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 30-60

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 4-5 Years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: MyNameIsHailey, Scot, JustinakaHudson, AfterEffect, Irethena, BanIan

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: 2 times sadly. 1 found food in a chest. 2 hypervillum told me to take some iron blocks which I thought was his and he was giving them to me. (Note: I was Younger and very stupid then like 3 maybe 4 years ago)

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Build stuff< chatting with Bumpy and Aftereffect, and running a private spiggot server

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes (Maybe too much)

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I enjoy playing on Minetown and I personally don't want anyone doing or saying anything that may ruin it for anyone else. Being on the other side of the world I am on when most other Staff members are offline.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Don't lie about the cake
That legit means a lot to put me on that list <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: _xXStormyxX_

2. Age: 13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): During quarentine 100 maybe I dont really know haha but when i have school maybe 25 hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown: About 4 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, Alexisbean345

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I haven't

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Not that I know of.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Some, yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I would be a good mod because I enjoy helping people out and I feel like im pretty good at handeling situations

11. Additional info you would like to tell us? I know im technically too young to be a mod soIi will take helper as well i would be very grateful for whatever :slight_smile:
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: MatthewIsAnApple

2. Age: 14 (15 in October)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): At least 21 hours, as I play at least 3 hours per day. (May be more as I don't often count)

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I've been playing since December of 2017 I believe.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, I play with and share a base with TheAssassinator5.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I haven't been banned that I know of.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I do not, but I do have administration experience from other games.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes, I have.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I will be a good moderator because I can be helpful, including helping new players and knowing things on the server.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Again, I am under 16, and I totally understand if I don't get picked for the role.
Minecraft Ingame Name: AlexisBean345

2. Age: 12, will be 13 in June

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 90

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 3 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, _XxStormyxX_

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes, been on calls

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I feel like it would be a good job for me, I'm good at handling most situations, I've had experience of dealing with trolls, and hackers in the past.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Helper would be good too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Nanobug7

2. Age:17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):gmt

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 20

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 1 year

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Dont realy use discord

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Was helper on hypixel but didnt like how pay 2 win it was.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: