Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

10. Minecraft Ingame Name: ZakDank

12. Age:
older than u bumpy huehue

31. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):
GREENWICH MEANTIME BRO

14. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 0.1

51. How long have you been in Minetown:
February 2011.. das ryt, long time.

16. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Everyone hates me but Irethena once gave me a smile. I think we are dating but who knows.

71. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Bit of a personal question, do I have to disclose that here?

18. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I have never touched anything relating to minecraft or minecraft servers in my life at all ever and definitely do not run a community of my own.

91. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I think there was that one time late at night in the secret channel where bumpy confessed his love for world edit to me.

110. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Wait, this isn't the free burger application?

111. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The blue nymph crouches at quarter past three. Don't eat yellow snow unless it's flavoured with lemons. Dynamite contains Peanuts. Sharks are the only fish that can blink with both eyes. Every clock in pulp fiction is set to 4:20. Almonds are actually members of the peach family. Rubberbands last longer if refridgerated. Tigers have striped skin, not only striped fur. Talking about skin, polar bears actually have black skin. The standardised golf ball contains 336 dimples. A tittle is the dot above an i. Flamingos cannot eat unless their head is upside down. The greek anthem has 150 verses, making it the longest anthem in the world. Giraffes can survive without water for longer than a camel. Fish scales are an ingredient in most lipsticks. The phrase "You're one chromosome away from being a retard" is completely true and not an insult. Scorpions can survive underwater for up to 6 days. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas. Potatos have a higher chromosome count than people. The largest population of camels is not in any arab country, but is actually in Australia. It's anatomically impossible for a pig to look upwards. The lighter was invented before matches were. http://www.symbolics.com/ is the oldest registered domain name. The microwave was invented after someone walked past a radar tube and the chocolate bar in his pocket melted. Maine is the only single-syllable state. There is only a single word in the English language ending in "mt" and that is "dreamt". Cats are the only domesticated animal not mentioned in the bible. Pepsi contained pepsin which is where it's name was derived from.

Finally, honey is the only natural food that is produced without killing any living creature or plant.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: enderjulie

2. Age: 21

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): about... 48 maybe

5. How long have you been in Minetown: active since feburary 2017

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: jeremy, my husband and my mom pondlady

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): i owned a mcpe server for a few years. i worked my way up from a regular player on it.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: all the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: well i want to do more for the server then i am now, and id still like to run events too, but right now there doesnt seem to be many mods actively on the server. id like to be able to do more and help the server do more.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: no thanks <3
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Ohten40oz

2. Age: 32 (where has the time gone)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): -5EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): easily 25 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: My tag says 7 years but I feel like its been longer.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Not in a long time.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I've never been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): A few years ago i was a mod. I had plenty of free time and was playing at times most mods weren't. this happens to be the case again. im playing during odd hours again and we could use some moderation at these hours.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I'm part of the discord but don't use it often. it's not that I'm not capable of doing it, I just haven't, but willing to be more vocal.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: im a very vocal member of our server, i always chat and help people out. That's how i was introduced into this game. someone helped me, and i like to pass it on. making sure everyone has a fun and safe playing environment is key to me.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I look forward to being a part of the team again if im given the opportunity. its been awhile since ive done this so id need a quick crash course again.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:ItsScruz

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I used to play 30 min a day. I plan after I get Mod to play 3 hours a day which is about 20 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I've been playing Minetown just over a week.. Not like in total i've been playing the server for a week but, I've discovered it a week ago

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Actually, No I just like to play by myself.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I've been never banned before considering, I've not been playing long enough for a ban

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes, I do. I used to have my own minecraft server that was pretty popular just over 80 players.. But I had to stop the server due to over expenses for my minecraft server. Also pretty sure I've been on 2 more minecraft servers..

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No, Not really. In fact I've never been on the discord

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I am very nice and can remember alot of things also knowing that i have past experiences for this type of act

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Im a boy from Canada that really wants staff since he was on the server..
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Pondlady

2. Age: 52

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): US Central Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I am doing Skyblock currently but previously I was on Main 40-80 hours.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 4 years?? Something like that.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Lots!!! Julie, OhTen40oz, Ander, many more!!!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Nope

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No, I am buying a mic soon. I have experience speaking on a channel. I was a DJ online for several years.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am on Minetown several hours a day. I try to be friendly and honest and deal with others as I would like to be dealt with as a player.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

_______________________Thanks for taking the time to consider my application. _______________________________________________________

Please direct any questions to a Manager.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Vexed_Vixxen

2. Age: 29

3. Timezone EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):40 ish

5. How long have you been in Minetown: a long timeI think i joined 2011 or 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: A bunch <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> mostly old staff

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I was a mod or mod+ before.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:I was on a while tonight.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have a lot of free time now, plus Im very good with people. I like to help out in general

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of free time, but I do still get sick on occasion. I also stream when ever I am playing a game so I cant really get away with anything not that I honestly would do anything to break the rules.

2. Age: I am 16 Years Old.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): I live in Central America.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 10-15 Hours (Give or take a few, but if I am needed I am very flexible <3)

5. How long have you been in Minetown: Almost a month now, but I have really grown to like it a lot. I love the community and the staff are really really nice and I would just love a chance to become a part of that! I did actually join the 8th of July 2016 but I stopped playing for a couple years because my computer had broke, but im back now!

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No, but I am good at making friends. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned. (because im a good person and hate getting banned.)

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I was a moderator an a very very small server, it had a few more people than MineTown has. It was a very fun experience and I was very liked and appreciated as a member of the staff. The server is now void and was taken down a couple years ago.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No, but I plan to join it after I fill out this application.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I play MineTown a lot and I'm sure if you ask any of the members, I am very helpful and nice. I love to help people! I am a pretty good builder and I am able to help new players start out if they need it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been playing Minecraft ever since it came out (10 years) But I have only had my account for 6 years, I think. (I would go to my friends house and play) I am a very skilled player and I would absolutely love to become a member of your amazing staff! I did recently change my user name from Kitteh_TheGamer to __LunaTheWolf__
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: P8Y

2. Age: 19

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST - Ontario Canada

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 3 - 4 hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 1 day

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No because I don't have any friends...

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope never banned..

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): No not really i've just talked to some but no experience.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because this server is a pretty good successful non-popular server and that would be a shame if someone would like to hack on this server. And also I do like banning hackers since I've had experience with 3 other servers before.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: No
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

Soda008 (Nickname Soda08)

2. Age:

Thirty years young.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Mountain Standard Time.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):

I have no idea. Fourteen? More than ten - I can say that! XD I guess I could check the adminshop on main, but I play quite a bit.

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

A few months.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

Pondlady is my closest friend. We met on Minetown though, so I don't think that this question is referring to that. I also get along really well with Drifter and most others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

No. I try to keep my nose clean.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

None whatsoever, but I am studying human resources and feel I have skills that would be useful. I focus on conflict management and documentation of concerns.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:

Yes. I'm on pretty much every day.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I think that I will make a good moderator because I will bring skills to the table that the server needs. I strongly believe in adherence to outlined policies and will do my absolute best to adhere to them at all times. I also have a deep love for this server, as this is the the first Minecraft server I've ever played on - and I want it to be the only one I play on. I have a deep commitment to helping this server run as effectively as possible. I want this to be a healthy place for people not only to play and have fun but to grow. Forgive me if this is overstepping, but I have a vision of this server being more than just a collection of separated and isolated hermits building auto-sorters in their y=6 caves. I envision it as a lively server full of people (old and young) collaborating on team projects and enjoying more than just a game, but a community.

Little long-winded - sorry! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?

Out-of-game life will always come first for me. When I am playing, my duties to the server will always come first. However, outside of game time, my family, faith, job and education will always come first.

I appreciate you taking the time to review my application and look forward to hearing back from ya'll. I look forward to working and growing with ya'll!
Minecraft Ingame Name - The_HU_Army

Age - 17

Timezone - GMT 4

Hours Play Per Week - I pretty much play 24/7

How Long Have You Been In Minetown - 5 days

Any Close Friends On Minetown - Yes, FailtasticMrFox, Pondlady, AfterEffect and others

Have You Ever Been Banned Before - No

Do You Have Any Previous Minecraft Aminstration: No I don't, I was never really to dedicated to other servers as I am in this one. I honestly feel I spend too much time in MineTown XD

Have You Spoken Much On MineTown Discord - I'm more into talking into the microphone but yes I find myself on discord alot.

Why Do You Think You Will Make A Good Moderator - I feel I would make a good moderator because I want the server to be for everyone to have fun and I want to make sure nobody gets into trouble.

Additional Info - I'm not sure what else to add but that I'm just a good person overall and I've never been banned in any server