Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: JustinakaHudson

2. Age: 16 years old

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australia ‎(UTC+10)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): currently-25+

5. How long have you been in Minetown: Nearly 2 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes. Finndog91, MyNameIsHailey, WeatherManScot, QueenMarmalade, JessicaRabit

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No I haven't

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes. I was a Moderator on my old server for 2 years. I then took over the server as the owner for the next 8 months until we closed it as a group decision due to funding reasons.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I loved helping people and putting aside by project to help new and experienced players with anything they need. That's the reason why I started Iron-City due to my love of helping people with anything. I would love to see Minetown back to what it used to be and we need more helpers in order to make that happen. I love the server and the people on it, and I will always welcome any new player onto the server and help them. As stated above, I have previous experience as a moderator and would love to use them here on Minetown.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm always happy, and just call me Justin.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Worf55

2. Age: 59

Never Mind
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Irethena

2. Age: 27

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): Now that I'm back into the game, about 3 hours a day

5. How long have you been in Minetown: Since Dec 2011

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Not many that have been active recently, but I hope to make friends with the current crew. Previously, MastaC, Jared, Kosa, Zionia, Krystalin, DanniDorrito, Coffeey, Tprez, etc.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope!

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I was a mod on and off from 2011-2014, reaching the Mod+ rank before. I was the manager of the Wildlands server, and was on the News Team previously

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Not since I logged back in because my mic is borked, but that's getting replaced next week <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have a long history with this server and miss it a lot. I love what the new staff is doing to grow the community and would love to chip in for that to bring it back to the glory days. I also am on very late, when staff tend to be offline because I was night shift.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I just got back so if I need to be active for a bit longer so y'all know it'll stick, totally understandable. I'm between jobs next week, so I plan on investing a lot of time on the server and getting to know the community again. Rock on, Minetown. I missed you <3
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Finndog91

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): AEST so +10

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 30-60

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 4-5 Years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: MyNameIsHailey, Scot, JustinakaHudson, AfterEffect, Irethena, BanIan

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: 2 times sadly. 1 found food in a chest. 2 hypervillum told me to take some iron blocks which I thought was his and he was giving them to me. (Note: I was Younger and very stupid then like 3 maybe 4 years ago)

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Build stuff< chatting with Bumpy and Aftereffect, and running a private spiggot server

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes (Maybe too much)

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I enjoy playing on Minetown and I personally don't want anyone doing or saying anything that may ruin it for anyone else. Being on the other side of the world I am on when most other Staff members are offline.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Don't lie about the cake

_
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: JustinakaHudson or AKA

2. Age: 17 years old

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australia ‎(UTC+10)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): currently-35+

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 2 years and 4 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes. Finndog91, MyNameIsHailey, WeatherManScot, QueenMarmalade, JessicaRabit and a few more

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I haven't

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes. I was a Moderator on my old server for 2 years. I then took over the server as the owner for the next 8 months until we closed it as a group decision due to funding reasons. I was in charge of looking after new players as well as existing players while also developing the server itself. I was the head of the PR team as well

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes(sometimes too much, but I love everyone)

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I loved helping people and putting aside my project to help new and experienced players with anything they need. That's the reason why I started Iron-City due to my love of helping people with anything. I would love to see Minetown back to what it used to be and we need more helpers in order to make that happen. The new staff have done amazing to expand minetown and reach out to new players to come and enjoy all of us here in MT. I love the server and the people on it, and I will always welcome any new player on the server and help them. I have helped out many current staff with testing and even sometimes getting input with the decision making as well. As stated above, I have previous experience as a moderator and would love to use them here on Minetown.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm always happy, and ready to help anyone. Cheers Justin
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

Ayhammu

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

GMT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):

48 Hours a week,

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

I never played minetown before, I am looking for a staff position.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

No.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

Yes, I was admin on another minecraft server of my friends, it got shutdown a little while afterwards.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:

No.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I have excellent communication skills, if someone needs help with something, I'd tell them how to do it, Another strength is that I'm patient, if someone that I was helping has to go for some time I'd wait, and I'm determined to do my job.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am a 16 year old female called Louise.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: BanIan

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 20 - 30

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 2 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: MyNameIsHailey, Zooum, JC1991, Weathermanscot

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Xraying for iron like an idiot

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): no

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: All the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Helper and because i help a lot of people and i think they should be able to come to me and ask there questions and i can answer

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Im about to be 15 and i'm very social with people on minetown, this is the only server i play and i almost always have it open so i can see chat to help others.

Exeriti

2. Age:

Old

GMT+1

Not much.

Since the 2nd week of the server starting.

Not close, but many old.

82 times. List of "why"s is too long.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

Yes, i have ran & administrated servers. This includes setting them up and configuring them, aswell as fixing issues that has popped up afterwards, dealt with the users of the server aswell as having an IT education.

Not much, prefered the good old mumble.

Because im the one and only Exeriti.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Missed me?

Destiny4Darkness

2. Age:16

CDT

20-25

3 months

no

no

No but I Have been a high rank and on different servers I have helpers who trust me completely

No

Because I have Good experience at helping servers on some server they trusted me to go into creative to help build something

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I have been trusted by many people on many servers.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Zionia000

2. Age: 31

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 15

5. How long have you been in Minetown: October 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Irethena, bumpy, scotty, most of the staff, most of the older community.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, Accidental Griefing back in 2012. Issue was resolved with jail time and compensation for losses. Jail turned into a server wide party. was amusing.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): I have been on staff since december of 2012 active the majority of the time until the last year due to work time restraints, but this is no longer an issue. Have held every staff rank short of owner at some point or another.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes...now my gender is less of a mystery...though still a major debate

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: yes. I keep myself very neutral in dealing with conflicts and am good at communicating issues amongst staff and players. I am on most nights and am able to hop on quickly to deal with issues any time i am at home. I am active on discord all day to offer support as well.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Beware the foxes...they will be coming in 1.14...and no one will be safe from me then...muahahaha