Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: crazyenderlady

2. Age: 20

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): about... 48 maybe

5. How long have you been in Minetown: active since feburary 2017

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: jeremy, my fiance and my mom pondlady

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): i owned a mcpe server for a few years. i worked my way up from a regular player on it.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: all the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: well i want to do more for the server then i am now, and id still like to run events too, but right now there doesnt seem to be many mods actively on the server. id like to be able to do more and help the server do more.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: no thanks <3

2. Age: 15 (turning 16 in December 2017)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 12- 27 Hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 1 year

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: AstaZora, QueenMarmalade, many more

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I always follow by the rules of the server. I have reported people before after seeing them steal from people and other things as well.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes was a helper/builder/ideas guy on a server for 2 years. I then became the owner with 2 other people for about 6 months until we closed the server down.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes. I read the chat and post as well

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love this server and I love the people that play it. I will help people and support people and give my time to helping people on the server if there is a problem. I have done this on my other server and loved to help people out in anyway possible. Whether is a claim problem or a building problem I will help in anyway possible. I have heard from Asta what the server used to be like, and I want to bring it back to that. Make the server better, getting more people on and just having a good time with the people that are on at the time.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server.

Thanks BoxHeadJustin_ but my real name is Hudson

Just updating my application as I changed my name
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

ebay269

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

MST (good ol' non-DST freedom time)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):

10-30

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

5 years, 9 months, 16 days or 2116 days (someone please update my veteran tag <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-(">:-(</object> )

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

CyborgFromHell, kaykorean, all TOOS members and tons of old timers from Classic and Agharta

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

I don't recall ever being banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

Nope, I've worked around staff in the past but mainly for organizing stuff for BT. I'm a quick learner, and any new server commands will be super easy for me to pick up if that's a concern. I mean, if I can memorize all the convoluted World Edit and VoxelSniper crap, then how hard can this be?

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:

I am active on a personal Discord nearly every day with friends. I can be active in voice and text chat on MT's Discord if I am needed to be. Discord name - DirtyWhiteRob

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I want to be in a position where I can help players enjoy this server more directly. I've watched MT rise and fall over the years and know how to deal with players both good and bad. I'm fairly known by older staff and as far as I can tell, no one has ever had any issues with me. Ultimately, I'd like to try something new on MT. Things can get a little stale as a normal player and I miss that staff interaction. Oh and I work nights, so I'm usually on when most other staff is available

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

You can throw me on BT too if you need a fresh set of hands. I haven't done any server builds in quite a while. It would be fun to get back into it. Built like 30% of Agharta's absurdly huge original spawn city and nearly half of PokeMC's Kanto spawn area as some may remember
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Minecraft Ingame Name: CandyBeard (Formerly Plausibility)

2. Age: Age: 28

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I'll admit, my time on the MT server has been sparse lately due to the fact that none of my firends play here anymore; however, if given the opportunity to moderate, I would be willing to contribute more time to the server. I would make a good candidate because there is never a mod on when I play.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: How long have you been in Minetown: Since 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I've had many over the years that are no longer active here. No one of note that currently plays. But if one looks at my MT history, you will see that I am a loyal and dedicated MT citizen.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes, I used to run a server (GuardCraft) which is no longer active.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I have not used Discord yet; however, I used Teamspeak a lot when we used to use that. I am confident that I would have o trouble sing Discord.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: As previously stated, I have been a loyal MT citizen since 2012 who has contributed to the community through donations and time invested in the server. I am from the MT era where it was a bustling community. I would like to do my part to try to get it back to that point. My mission would be to recruit new members, as well as help current members enjoy their MT experience.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Additional info you would like to tell us?: If given the opportunity to serve as a moderator, I would fill a time slot that is seldom filled by a moderator or admin. I would be willing to invest my time and energy into making MT the best server ever!

8x8johan

2. Age:

GMT+1

I average 30-50 hours depending on my schedule.

I have been a member of MT since march 2011. I haven't been active the entire time, though.

I pride myself on not having any personal issues with anyone, making friends with most people I encounter. Right now, I usually play with whoever is online, which is mostly JessicaRabit and MyNameIsHailey - both of whom I consider my friend.

I started playing on Minetown against roughly one month ago at the time of writing after having left the server for a good year or so. Almost all of my long time friends are inactive.

No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

I was previously mod here for 2-3 years, starting out as a mod on the now closed PVP server, where I worked closely with Danny, Nemenix and XxMasterJackxX, and later becoming mod on all of the servers/worlds within the MT administration. I have extensive experience with World Edit, the petition system, and various other commands that you need to know as a moderator, although I am a bit rusty from not having used any of this for a while. Aside from moderating, I was part of the group that worked on the pre-release date Agartha spawn, and I do consider myself and experienced builder.

I'm a fairly regular user of the MT Discord server.

The primary reason why I think I should be a moderator, is that moderating comes to me naturally. I've spent so much time doing moderator tasks, that I can't help it at this point. It's natural to me to help new people with figuring out the commands, getting them a place to live (either in my town, or elsewhere), to correct people when they misinterpret the rules etc., and I like to do it. It has never been a chore for me.

Secondly, I've never had any deep personal issues with any player on the server, and I have next to zero temper. This allows me to stay neutral, even when I'm close friends with two opposing parts. I like to view every issue from multiple angles.

Lastly, I'm online at times where that aren't any other staff around. I almost never see any staff while I'm online. Bumpy and Zio are the exception - but I pretty much only see them around 1 AM and later, my time.

My sleeping schedule is already messed up, so it won't be a problem for me to attend staff meetings/group calls late at night/early in the morning.

I look forward to working with staff, should this application be accepted.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:OJ_Hebs

2. Age:10

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australia

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):4

5. How long have you been in Minetown:2 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:no they don’t have mincarft on pc

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):no

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:none but I have discord

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:yes because I do not care if I don’t get my things done I will go straight to the person

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:no
Minecraft Ingame Name: JustinakaHudson

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 20+

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 1-year vet.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Marm, JessicaRabit many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I always follow the rules of the server. I have reported people before after seeing them steal from people and other things as well.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes was a helper/builder/ideas/admin guy on a server for 2 years. I then became the owner with 2 other people for about 6 months until we closed the server down.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes. I read the chat and post as well. not as much as I want too, but I'm working on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love the server. I've only been playing on it for over 1 year, but I love every aspect of it. The people, the builds, the events that take place. As I said before, I was an owner of a server which meant I looked after people that played on the server. I'm always there for people when they need help. Whether it's trying to get out of spawn or building a base or anything else, I'm willing to drop what I was doing and go and help out. I've heard from many people what the server used to be like, and I want to bring that back. Have hundreds of people plying on this server again. enjoying their time.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server and I will help out in any way I can.

Justin <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Djonikas

2. Age:

Eastern Time Zone

- At least 10 hours

- 3 years now

- Le_Daedalus

-No never

- I was a builder on a previous server, and while having the responsibility of being a builder, I was also over seeing the new server while the owner was away, watched chat for any offensive language, kicked players who were going against the rules or were being harmful to the servers well-being.

- Fairly new to the Discord but more than happy to be on it! Wasn't able to get discord in the past, but now I have it up and running

- I feel like I would be a good moderator because I like to work with people and help them solve any problems if there are any, answer any questions they may have, and to make sure that everyone's experience on Minetown is an experience that will keep them coming back for years on end, like moderators have done for me.

- I genuinely love this server and would love to be hired as a staff member and help others throughout the server.

- I hope you keep me in mind for consideration for a Mod position!!

MyNameIsHailey

2. Age:

Est

40+ hours

1 year

CrazyEnderLady, Everruis, Aftereffect, I'd say all the regulars, I'm a very nice person

Nope

No, but I am a fast learner and with the drive of helping to make Minetown the best it can be; I'm willing to set aside personal projects to ensure that a player in destress has their issue sorted out appose to just telling them to make a ticket, which is all i can do currently as part of Event Team

All the time

I know you guys are looking for more help and as I stated above, I feel like there's more I could be doing that being part of Event Team just doesn't allow me to do. I'd love to still run events while being a mod because I think they help the community plus they're a lot of fun to be apart of.

I'm Canadian
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:ItzBxy

2. Age:14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):ETZ

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):5-6

5. How long have you been in Minetown:about 30 minutes

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:no

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):yes on a server i was a moderator and i owner a server 2016-2017

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:no

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:im hard working generous kind and will stop at nothing to straighten the minetown rules

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: currently no