Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: JamesKnope

2. Age: 22

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 4-5 (less if working a bunch)

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I hve been a member of Minetown since 2010 when Dragoness, Nova, and Danni were around).

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have thejokerisonyou on here and I consider Andy a friend.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I have been on there a few times. Not many people are on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: If selected to be a moderator there are a many great things I can bring to the table. I like the economic aspect of the server and the Market and I feel I would be of great help in that department.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I did briefly start a server with eximus but the staff I had all left and The server closed down. I have some experience with plugins but not a great deal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please direct any questions to a Manager.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: BoxHeadJustin_

2. Age: 15 (turning 16 in December 2017)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 12- 27 Hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown: 8 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No but do know Asta due to being his moderator for his streams on twitch

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes was a helper/builder/ideas guy on a server for 2 years. I then became the owner with 2 other people for about 6 months until we closed the server down.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes. I read the chat and post as well

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love this server and I love the people that play it. I will help people and support people and give my time to helping people on the server if there is a problem. I have done this on my other server and loved to help people out in anyway possible. Whether is a claim problem or a building problem I will help in anyway possible. I have heard from Asta what the server used to be like, and I want to bring it back to that. Make the server better, getting more people on and just having a good time with the people that are on at the time.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server.

Thanks BoxHeadJustin_ but my real name is Hudson <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Skylarsky11

2. Age:16

3. Timezone: Est

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average)30-35

5. How long have you been in Minetown: i have been playig for about 4 months now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: yes i play with Sammyxyz and Cuddle.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no i have not been banned before.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): yes on one server i was opped to help build and keep the server safe from hackers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: i'm on most of the time just to check chat and talk to my friends.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: i think i will be a good moderator because i always am nice and never mean. believe i would be a good fit with previous experience. i don't have a job so i can play a lot. and its my favorite server so i'm on it a lot. it is also just a great place that i think needs to be safe and its always nice to have a on 24/7.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: there is not much to know about me. i'm trans female (MTF) i am also bisexual and i have been told i am really good at coping with people. and i just love to help people. and i just like to see a good server with no bulling and where everyone can get along well. i am also always ready to help no matter what i am doing and i would love to do anything i can to help out this server.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: sammyxyz

2. Age: I’m 14.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT-5 (Eastern Time).

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 30/40+ hours a week.

5. How long have you been in Minetown: I believe I joined on the 6th of June, 2016.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I play with the players in my clan mostly, I also try to play/talk with everyone else in the server.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I have never been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain): Yes I was a Eximius UHC “Trial Mod” + "Moderator" for a few months until it shut down, other than that no.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I usually try to come on and talk to people, but not too many people go into public channels.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I’d make a good helper on MT because I see being helper is my job, I see the opportunity to join as a new challenge and do my best to help the community and make it better for everyone.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm very mature for my age, I take things seriously and I definitely know when things are being taken too far. I am homeschooled so i'd be able to have a lot of more time on the server. I am a very reliable and trustful person.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

_ItsMehToxzii_

2. Age:

18-19

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

UTC+04:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average):

49 hours in a week.

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

1 and half year.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

Yea Khlood

Nope.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? (Please Explain):

Yea i had some , Like Solving Players problems and Helping new players show them the good side of the server and Ban Hackers and Mute Players (Swearing) and i can Ban-IP if Moderators have it i will Banip the player who advertise

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:

Yep.. alot tho

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

Well , Im really good Player and a staff im Very helpful i respect all players even member and more players ''Why do you believe that you deserve this position over the other applocants'' Because some people do apply this Application

But they dont worth it..

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

i hope this server grow up very fast this server is from the best servers i have ever met before i hope this server get bigger and bigger good luck for the staff <3
i have came here for applying for mod and i have been playing for 1 year and i acutually have been banned once and yeah hope you accept!!!!!!!!!

IGN:RasenPVP

timezone:i would'nt like to give it away

have you ever been banned:Yes Read my old ban appeal

how long ihave been on MT:1 year

anyminetownfriends: i have none in real life to O_O

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:nope ive neever been mod or helper

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?:no

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:beacuase i love this server i will protect it with all my heart i will ban greifers and ban hackers and ban scammers so yeah

alecmckinley

2. Age:

Eastern Standard Time

Active weeks:60+ Inactive Weeks:20-30

Almost 6 years, I began in August 2011

(Ignore the 4 Year Veteran Tag)

Not necessarily, im mostly impartial to this new crowd of players

Not in any serious manner as far back as i can remember

I had been a moderator for a year and a half, held a sergeant position on MT Prision (May It R.I.P), and I had been a member of the Build Team.

No, I am familiar with the platform and have been active on it, yet i spent countless hours on the previous platforms TeamSpeak and Mumble

I have grown with this server for years, it was undoubtedly one of the biggest elements in my life for a long period of time, and I have always held a strong loyalty and fondness of this server in my heart, and i would be proud to be apart of the team once again.

You all know me at this point, for the most part, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Much love.

Minicrusher4200's Moderator Application

My in-game name: Minicrusher4200

Timezone: Mountain Standard (Arizona)

Hours per week I play on Minetown: 50 - 85 hours

How long I have been playing Minetown: since somewhere in 2012

Close friends: Spacepork

Have I been banned before? yes, I have. But I served 2 years as my consequence, as to advertising. It won't happen again.

Do I have any experience with being a server administrator/moderator? Yes, on my own server.

Have I spoken a lot on Minetown discord? No. I haven't.

Why do I think I should be a moderator?Because I am well experienced and would love to help and assist other members of the Minetown community. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I do not want to be a moderator for the power, but to help others.I mostly will use the following: /warn for first offense, /tempmute or /tempban depending on second offense, and /ban for 3rd event. Or, I will choose the necessary consequence for the offense.

Additional information: Minetown is a great place to make friends and have fun. <3 I would really go out of the limits to assist somebody. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-d">:-d</object>

city210

2. Age:

17 (going to be 18 in February)

EST

8-10 hours

1 year

Yes, Passmesomebacon, MOcowgirl, AstaZora, Sarazil

No

Yes, on a private server.

Yes

I want to help make Minetown a better place, plus I love helping people.

Am dyslexic and I may misread some things.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Woiv

2. Age:

I'm currently 14 (If accepted I'll end up being helper, I'm not 16)

EST

2 hours.

Well, years ago I played, re-discovered it now I'm back.

I really want to be friends with everyone, the people i've bonded with most every one the server. There's a couple that are stiff but I'll change their heart in no time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Nope.

I do. I administrate a server right now with 30+ players. And I've ran 4 of my own server in my past. I feel I have a lot to bring to the table, and I'm excited to be applying.

I think everyone has a good shot at this, I feel I represent a little more than other players would. I have strong ethics I love being social and talking to players, and helping them out as well as a drive to do better. I feel my characteristics can have a strong output here.

I'm super excited to be applying, and I'd love to see you guys in-game. I picture this as chance to better the server with more staff. I don't see this position as something fun because of the power. I expect to do all to the best of my ability, and work hard.. And I'm super positive and I love when everyone gets a long.