Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Couple Bugs Involving the Marriage Plugin
Started by [E] Palonti

I've encountered a few glitches when I was trying to marry SloopJB1.

The marriage cost is 1000 credits, not 10000. I don't know if it's intentionally changed or if it's a glitch... if it's the case that it has intentionally changed, that's good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

/marry tp costs 1000 credits to use. I don't know about /marry tphere.

/marry tphere possibly doesn't work (when I tried it said Unknown Command in red)

On a slightly unrelated topic, when Sloop tried to pay me 5000 credits, there was an error saying "DNC: Error! Too many users match target" or something. This also was the case with him attempting to marry me.

EDIT: In addition, when I was married the /marry list said I was married to Natedog85137.

If possible, I'd like a refund of 2k credits to cover the costs of the 2 /marry tp's.
It appears I have a clone... that sorts out the DNC error.
I'm not married to you, i'm married to Happyworm, but it says he's married to matt. We tried marrying twice to fix this to no avail.
Oh god...

It's a marriage madness!
I know Natedog. But when I was married to Sloop, it seems the list said you were married to ME.
....it seems they want us to experience in sharing partners.
At the time, you had no husband either. When Sloop divorced me, you also got divorced from me,
This has happened to me aswell
wow this one huge AFFAIR....hmmm But the real question is if you marry someone do you get there stuf if they get banned or leave LOL :veryexcited:
Guys, just a heads up. Never, ever, ever trust the /marry list output. The plugin has so many issues writing to file that it messes up the entire thing every time someone gets a divorce.