Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Feedback] Railway Needs Work
Started by [E] randalserrano

randalserrano wrote:
As for the plugins being on the slim side, if you saw what they have been putting recently, you wouldn't say that. But I do understand about the lag. That is why I don't think the train plugin should be put in until the railway at least gets out of disrepair and the server cluster of doom is up and running. That should give us plenty of time to work on the railway and its problems. Thanks for the feedback so far! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I do belive the cluster is to be installed in the next few days, thats what sawine said
Lets see if we can organize a team to repair and finish the railway. We will need a moderator as a leader, and as many volunteers as we can get to build. Including the following:

Redstone Experts

Expert builders

Planners

Laborers

Designers

Testers

That is going to be the extent of what we will be needing as far as getting the railway going. If I am not mistaken, a moderator already said they would be willing to help get this project going.
If you need donations of materials like rails, just setup a duckshop donation sign (line1: username, line2: Nothing, line3: 32 rail) at/near a public warp and I'll donate some.
Priority #1 - Finish/fix rail

Consider the plugins later.

Good luck!
When I first hit moderator status, this was going to be my big project but I have enough on my plate now as to working on this will not be feasibly possible. I would still consider donating some materials and I could work in some time to do some fly-required stuff if need be.
RowdyPope wrote:
I wasn't aware the sections were switchable. I looked it up, but it has the inherit limitations of redstone. There is a remote IC, but that requires implementing a clock input.

Under the central hub tower, in Spawn, there is a complex redstone circuit. I couldn't figure it out and just updating the IC's didn't fix it. I'm not sure who the original builder was so I have no idea to ask.
I can build and i'm pretty decent at redstone. But i'd need a proper look at the redstone to figure it out.
Hm could you show me the spots where its damaged? (Screenshot or coordinates with the next warp would be nice)
if i can get past 1.2.3 import il be a good builder!

-bladeinflame
I can do great redstone

If u need by a rail isn't that needy in redstone.... I will still do redstone if u want
ye
BARNEY626 wrote:
I can do great redstone

If u need by a rail isn't that needy in redstone.... I will still do redstone if u want

but it's the push off bit. If you look at it it's harder than you think.