Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] killed in main world
Started by [E] Zero [2]

Today i had my php trying to help chargersfan24 when a few other guys show up and kill me. I had php off and was at my own build site at /warp monument.

I can't say all they got away with but at least my enchanted did pick, and 9 gold blocks were taken. this is freaking ridiculous to be helping someone and get killed instead. can someone please help.

Edit: This is now a Griefing report i have screens of at least three of them briefing my garden after killing me.
Ok, its called "PvP" not "php". Also, if you had PvP off, then you couldn't have died. That's why it's there.
Griefing*
Who was it? Lets fuck em up
ok so i can see; chargersfan24 ,xslurggerx, ploka412 have now briefed both driak and myself
I have PVP off and Chargersfan keeps on almost killing me. I dont understand how. But yes they are harming people with PVP off for no reason.
There are many ways (or at least there WERE many ways) to still kill people even with PVP off.

Pushing someone off a cliff would work.

Dumping a bucket of lava on someone (unless the area is protected).

I'm not sure exactly how, but I remember hearing something about enchanted weapons (bow's in particular) that have some kind of a damage added (such as fire damage on bow's) still hurting people.

I remember a long time ago, I was killed while I was a guest in the guest world with a lava bucket. Frustrating as snot, and it's not like I could chat to get a Mod's attention.

I believe ALL of these are considered exploiting, or grieving at the very least. Personally I wish there was a way to log it, I've considered having FRAPS on 24/7 lol.
Maybe staff screwed up PVP settings on that event.
xgamer888 wrote:
I believe ALL of these are considered exploiting, or grieving at the very least. Personally I wish there was a way to log it, I've considered having FRAPS on 24/7 lol.

Man, I don't even want to think about the hard disks you'd need for that kind of monitoring.

Better to just report the bugs and hope some developer somewhere has the jurisdiction and ability to fix them. :excited:
It was mostly due to the problems the PVP event was suffering. You could kill someone with PVP off and sometimes, you can't kill someone with their PVP on. This was a pain in the neck for sometime.

Edit: This is just an assumption that I believe is the case.