Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal plz
Started by [E] SilverLotus1

how long do this take
hopefully not too much longer. there is a lot to look into with players getting duped by 'friends' so it takes a bit longer than normal to finish up a ban appeal for this case.
Quote:
Reason you were banned:i was banned for accomplice a modder when i didnt realize it. The person used me and accuse me for using mod when i didnt

So... you didn't realize you were helping a modder
Quote:
he question me he will threat to destroy my house

But you were afraid to say anything about something you didn't realize was happening... Please explain how this is possible.
i realize it couple days before i got banned then he threat me if i told anyone he would destory my house and tell the admin that i was the one who was using the mod and i told him that using mod wouldn't help him at anything then he told to me " shut up and if you ever bring this topic back up i would banned you"
beside he was a jerk at school and my social life. He the one who was using the mod, And i hope this message go through because i really enjoy hanging out at the server
and i know the lastest post is off task of the problem, i really hope u appeal this ban i enjoy the server and the admin and plus the community is amazing
I've thought about it and decided to give you a second chance. To avoid this issue in the future, just let us know when ever you feel something is amiss. It is a lot easier to get rid of a foul member and use a command to clean up their mess than to go through an extensiveness ban process like this. You are unbanned