Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sky City lost my ownership perms!!!!!!!!!
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Ok me and driak have founded what is now called /warp skycity and probably for the past 2-3 days i have heard roumers about how he hates me as owner and that i should not deserve to be owner i suck and that driak should be the one doing everything. So when i heard this from countless off witnesses i confronted him and we became friends again and i helped him with plots. Then today out of the blue and i was never informed i played HDome and driak was there and obvioulsy every man for them selves so i killed driak cause he was in front of my way. so after that match i had not spoken to driak but visited my store there in warp landmark on the 7th floor and that is in skycity. So just now when i go to check up on store i notice i have lost ALL MY PERMSS. So i start thinking ok well looks like driak has kicked me from ownership or membership one of those 2 in the spawn area says i am the 2nd owner of sky city so when i did /region info i noticed me and razor have both lost our privileges in skycity and no i am pissed off cause i have had a rough day as it is in real life to just come to minetown to see this someone please help me..Or at least find out if those rumors r true i heard form countlss people they were so ya.
Driak likes to unnecessarily turn off permissions for people. It happened to me before.

I also had a plot there that was resold...
Driak sounds like a terrable town owner

Did u try andmsg him about this?
Calm down, i had a glitch with wecui and after a redefine it moved from a 200x200 region to a 220x1. It showed me the whole area before i redefined the region. We had to redo all the plots and it could be possible we forgot to add you. I will add you now than. Driak is NOT responsible for this.
There is a moral to this story.
Ok thank u nem the warp for the city is /warp sky city without the space lol and also nem even though that solves the problem with me and razor it does not explain y I heard countless roumors about driak sayin I am a bad owner blah blah blah. Also nem do unguys look at pem cause I left about 3 i believe and have not gotten an answer back yet.
I personally saw Driak say in chat that he felt Destroyer shouldn't be an owner of SkyCity. Also, Driak kicked me from the town with no warning. Within a few hours he literally tore down my house and resold the plot without even informing me.
Final i have covered for u and fat i tried warning fat in the past but ya and so u need to hurry and build now u now have a new plot in skycity and yourwelcome for that