Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by [E] Finndog91

in gane name: Finndog91

when u where banned: i dont know

who banned you: cant remember

for the ban: took food from a chest

I have learned my lesson and i have read the rules again and i will never do it again Please unban me,

everyone know that i am a nice person and this is my fav server i have friends on the server so please unban me
Finndog91 is telling the truth about being a active and wonderful person to the server. he should be unbanned. this is his favorite server and he shouldn't stay banned!

# Save Finndog91
please save me
can you please let me back on the server
RJC17 i do agree you. and i havent even knowed Finndog91 but hes an frendly perrson and i think he speak truth
why has the staff not seen this yet i really want to get back on the server please
Apologies for the wait.

RJC & Hypervillum, I know you mean well, but please don't post in ban appeals that don't pertain to you. I'll let you off with a warning this time, just keep it in mind in the future.

Finn:

You were banned two days ago for stealing, which it appears you are aware of. I don't really need to tell you that this is against the rules, as it's not only an implied rule, but a written rule posted in multiple places in-game and in the forums.

I'm going to go ahead and lift your ban, but if you have to make another appeal, it's going to carry a hefty sentence.

~Jared

./locked