Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oh no, I have a clone army!
Started by [E] Fettuccini

So I logged out for about 30 minutes and logged back in about 10 minutes ago. I noticed I was in the end, which is not where I logged out. Then I noticed my inventory was gone and replace by the bow/arrows I was using several hours ago. I assumed there was a rollback but was soon informed that there wasn't. Then I happened to hit tab, and there I am, all over the player list. I attempted to fix the predicament the only way I know how: by logging out nad logging back in. Would you believe that it didnt even work?!? So here I am.

I dont know if refunds are given for this, but in the awesome event that they are, here is what I had to the best of my memory:

1 full set of slightly used unenchanted diamond armor.

1 each unenchanted diamond pick, shovel, axe, and sword, all slightly used I believe.

1 slightly used Power 1 bow, probably some arrows but I dont care about those.

129 uncooked steaks.

93 (I think) leather.

And most importantly: 1 dragon egg that I would be extremely grateful to have back, especially considering I currently have it up for auction.

Thanks to whoever reads this, and that goes double if I am able to get my things refunded.
I saw this earlier xD

I wondered where all them fettuccinis came from.
This happens to me a LOT. Yesterday my clone crashed the server. They deleted my playerfile and gave me a partial refund.

(Steak and Leather lost from ShadowExp. I have too much so if they dont refund that I can give you. For others- Feel sorry for Fett? Buy life access under Fett's name and he will get 2k credits back per person! (Or 100 diamonds, Depending on the method you pay in.) Also sorry for advertising on your misfortune.)
You can advertise on all my threads if it has the opportunity to apparently get me paid.
You have a clone now? or a SPY. SPIEEEEEEEEEES.

But seriously, that sucks and I hope you get your stuff back.
Bump.

Clone glitch seems to have gone away, but my inventory is still missing. I dont care about most of the stuff, but I really would like to have the dragon egg refunded if possible.
I think this glitch occurs when you die in any world besides the Main World. (This is when it happens most anyway) Yeah. It's a pain. You'll lose all your stuff if you log out. The only way to fix is clone is to delete the player file (As Poke said) or just wait for the restart.

When you have a clone. I recommend just logging off once, with no good items in your inventory, and waiting for the restart.

One time I lost 3 stacks of diamond blocks >_>
Yeah it kept spawning me in the end where I died before getting the dragon egg. The glitch went away apparently though since I can now relog and not get my position or inventory reset. Only problem now is that my old stuff is still gone.
One last bump before I give up on this.
We'll refund you. I'll tell the staff to look over the thread...

Cya