Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Evil Clone Sightings Reported
Started by [E] marswithrings

Dear friends, I regretfully inform you that we have recently received several reports of clones stalking around Minetown. It is believed that these "clones" - who are exact replicas of respected members of our severs, with the same skin and name - may be responsible for some of the griefer reports that were never resolved. Be on the lookout for clones! They are most easily identified by periods of catatonic behavior, as something about the cloning process requires them to cease all or most brain activity periodically to avoid overheating and to catch up on information that has not been processed yet because the cloned brain cannot compute at the same speed as the original.

The screenshot below is the only tangible evidence we currently have, but rest assured, your local Minetown police officers are working full-time to identify the clones, as well as their origin, and to shut them down.

TWOGRIFFS.jpg

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CLONE?

AHHHH WHAT WILL WE DO!!!
blow the fuckers up??
SUBMIT TO ME ATHORITEY!
lolwut!

Is this seriously serious?

or is this some master work of glitches?

he usually crashes and then gets on quickly and the other one hasn't disconnected yet happens to me all the time
Ohh I get it

Happened all the time back in GarrysMod before the update a little over a year ago!

lol hope that is one of the many things that get fixed in this months Exciting Boo Update! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I hope switches and all that work too!
Haha, clones aint got nothing on me. *stabbed* MEDIC!