Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Divinity
Started by Unknown User

There a bar on top of the textbox on forum posts called "image" click on it and then paste the forum image code...

I'm not sure why you're not capable of googling how to do simple forum mechanics though, I'm sure theres a guide for anything you can do on here by some aspiring minetown kid.

Name: Minecraft123999 :L

Time on minetown: Well, I'm not the original owner? But I played when I was not the owner, so a in total a few months? like 7+?

Interests: Uhm, Helping, I guess, I'm not really good at building/designing houses... I can follow instructions pretty well c:

Reason for joining: Well, I live in Divinites Reach.. And I think it is well organized.

Hours played per day: Varies (Average 3-5 hours.. Because I get bored - Sometimes even more)
I thought that would have worked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> ah dangit
Nvm I guess
Divinity is no longer accepting applications for membership.
Even if I still had time to play, your app lacks anything desirable. Recruitment is closed, sorry.
If you dont play then just pass the admissions onto someone else. There are no decent clans but this and all my builds are on a server that I ticked off the owner and got banned. whoops
More people equal a more powerful clan. Just give me a chance. I can have Kutha vouch for me
Here is a better one

Name: Ingame: Jeremythewiz real: Jeremy

Time on minetown: about 5 months

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.): I enjoy building large projects. I love the thrill of finishing something amazing and then admiring my work. I also enjoy a bit of PVP

Reason for joining: I have been looking for a clan that is focused on building and plus this one has a amazing town

Hours played per day: weekends: 7-14

ARCHITECTS ONLY(anybody can apply, but only if you have what it takes)

Pictures of YOUR best structures/builds: Go to warp jtown. That is my only DECENT build on this server. I had some nice builds but I got banned (The owner was a a**h**e and he get angry when I insulted him)

What builds you do best: Nice houses. Nothing to huge and amazing but I am good at building a lot of things

What can't you build: Large things that take months and pixel art

How long do your builds take (average): Nice houses: Hours to days Huge structures: A few weeks

Please consider this

Name: Ben

Time on minetown: Year and a bit

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.): Mostly building

Reason for joining: Best City on Minetown? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Hours played per day: Around 3

Rank applying for: Member, ill apply for builder later

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>