Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Divinity
Started by Unknown User

Divinity is a faction based out of it's capital: Divinities Reach

Run by Reggief & ScottishSoviets.

As it stands we are only looking for a few members to start out and will then start recruiting heavily once the capital has doubled in size.

There will be only a couple ranks early on but as we progress into other areas of the game besides building, we will accompany other positions.

The ranks as it stands are:

Board Directors: (maximum 4) ScottishSoviets, Reggief. KingMark RadicalMguy -Board directors are in charge of the faction and faction descisions regarding the Capital design and overall direction of the Faction and its welfare.

President: Reggief When all is said and done, he runs the show.

Grand master Architect: ScottishSoviets- Oversees all city/capital related projects and designs. Designs/Builds majority of projects.

General Directors: Kingmark & RadicalMguy , General higher-ups in the faction, recieve trusted status with the /clan plugin and are an integral part of the faction.

Architect: Designs buildings for City projects/Capital projects and has larger protection rights than builders/members. Architects must fill out applications and show multiple builds to show their skills and capability. Building styles must be up to par with Grand master Architects and must also fit the current style of the city(s). There are a maximum of 5 Architects positions open and they are selected after personal interviews and building showcases. (anything you wish to present must have proof of YOU building it.)

Builder: Don't have the mind of an architect but still want to help/work? Builders can participate in large scale projects like clearing land or building larger structures where designs may require large amounts of material, such as a stadium or a foundation/plaza.

Member: Just want to be a part of Divinity? We won't ask anything of you but you still get benefits of being a member and waiting for any positions you like better to open up when we grow larger!

$p33dh4ck3r Gearelite337 -Who even knows...

The goal of Divinity right now is to finish the Capital, but the longterm goal is to create an alliance of factions for the new upcoming worlds, and to usher in the new age of factions with an eventual military/building team and event team.

Benefits of Divinity: Free housing in the beautiful city of Divinities Reach and any other cities we build or aquire as a faction. Free market space in our malls, we will create a vault for you upon request in Divinities Reach and guarantee protection and reimbursement for lost items (after investigation) Architects may build themselves a home in residential districts, builders get first pick over housing, and members can still choose any housing site out of the many apartments and homes we have to offer. NEW! :Currently working on an idea for a "castle wars" related project.

Current membership: Reggief, ScottishSoviets, Kingmark, RadicalMguy, Gearelite337.

NOTICE: If you have the skills to become a builder, but don't want to be associated with our faction, we will pay in either mtc or diamonds for GOOD designs/work/building.

How to apply/become a member?

Fill out a quick painless form to become a member or builder!

Divinity member form:

Name:

Time on minetown:

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.):

Reason for joining:

Hours played per day:

ARCHITECTS ONLY(anybody can apply, but only if you have what it takes)

Pictures of YOUR best structures/builds:

What builds you do best:

What can't you build:

How long do your builds take (average):

Before posting an app, please visit Divinities Reach.
News!

Divinity is now supported in the clan plugin as Divinity

Copy the application and post here for consideration!

Name:RazorSharpX5

Time on minetown:about 3 hours a day

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.):i like pvp and building

Reason for joining:i thought it looked cool

Hours played per day:3 hours

Pictures of YOUR best structures/builds:i cant put picture here but ill show u

What builds you do best:i like to build houses

What can't you build:i am not good with statues and fountains
Btw, anybody interested in applying, we will cover the fee for admition into the clan plugin where we are represented as (Div) Divinity. Also please do /warp divinities reach even if you aren't interested.
Update: Looking for anybody who wants to manage shoplots in Divinities reach, we have a decent mall but are planning on building the largest mall on minetown sometime (hopefully) soon! The lots are free, just somebody to deal with giving them out/regulating stock etc.
Divinity member form:

Name: WhatItDo (ingame) Zack (irl)

Time on minetown: a lot! started playing back in 2010 got more active as i progressed.

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.): Building/Pve/ also i heard your looking for a shoplot/storage manager.

Reason for joining: like the reality and plans Div intends on doing, i love the eye catching structures and i like the players (there friendly.)

Hours played per day: 3-6 hours a day.
Idk if u guys still read this thread but I'm Intrested in just being a builder and not in the clan cause im in sith clan but do I still need to fill out an app if u want me to be a builder if u want to see what I have built /warp battleship and see the ship I've made and the plane in working on and my epic build coming soon.
Hey can both of you shoot me a personal message if you are still interested?
Divinity member form:

Name: kutha

Time on minetown: Exactly 1 year from today.

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.):Building

Reason for joining:The city is just epic and and am looking for the best building faction.

Hours played per day:About 7-8 hours a day.

Pictures of YOUR best structures/builds: I posted screenshots on Scottish Soviets wall.

What builds you do best: Homes(mansions etc.),Townhouses(lol yea),Skyscrapers

What can't you build:Cathedrals

How long do your builds take (average): I can build a Middle-class house in A day,I can build mansions in about 1-2 weeks depending on its size.

Before posting an app, please visit Divinities Reach.

Name: FatalPudding

Time on minetown: About a year.

Interests(Pvp/Pve/building etc.): PVP

Reason for joining: My friends are there and I would love to be of service.

Hours played per day: 3 hours

Pictures of YOUR best structures/builds: I attached it.

What builds you do best: Buildings

What can't you build: I'm not the best at redstone but besides that, anything really.

How long do your builds take (average): If its big, maybe a week.