Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions: Here and Now
Started by [E] Truerurouni

Hello!

Im creating this this forum thread to get everyones views and opinions on all the major Factions currently active on the server. A few questions Ill ask are below, but feel free to add any you feel would be good to know!

1. What attracts you the most to a particular faction?

2. What would you change about other Factions to make them more appealing?

3. What do you think Factions should do to be more active within the Community?

Agian, feel free to add any questions you feel should be asked!

A few of the Major Factions out there are: Espero, Valor, Millenium, The Knights Templar, Resistance, Bass Squad, and many more. As always, feel free to add any you feel should be talked about!!!

Looking forward to everyones input on this!!!
Bump!
TKT Rocks! lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Haha, good to see you have an unbiased opinion!
I know they say silence is golden, but now's to time to talk! Get your voice heard maybe you can make a difference in your faction or another faction. This is a great way to get info about your faction out so all those interested in joining can get the one stop shop they need!
Due to neglect, servers have a very minimal roll on the server, more of a fad. In my opinion we have lost all the fun to create a community carebears. And if anybody touches somebody elses air block these days they will get banned >.>
Neglect, or general lack of knowledge? Im doing this to try to bring the factions back, its sad to see such gatherings of people and ideas go to waste. If we, as a community, work together, we can bring these back! Sure Clans is available now, but i think the clans will only help to strengthen and make factions easier to manage! Lets all do our part and voice what you think would make a faction better! Dont let this thread die out like all the factions before, keep it alive!
1. What attracts you the most to a particular faction?

A- It's sense of activity. It's sense of ideas and creativity. And most of all, it's ambition through original and completely stunning plans.

2. What would you change about other Factions to make them more appealing?

A- For this, I do not know. Maybe to be a bit more active, in order to be able to challenge Millenium? As it stands, I don't think there are any factions that would be able to win in a fight..

3. What do you think Factions should do to be more active within the Community?

A- Build more. Host Building events. I gotta love them building events.

Really, when it comes down to it, I think Millenium is the only 'Active' Faction out there; as we have always existed (albeit in some shape, way or form) since near the beginning of Minetown's History. I have never let the city die completely, and I always have a trick up my sleeve, or some fancy Idea that nobody else has thought about. I always think 2 steps ahead, to ensure Millenium always has a future, and will always exist. Then again, Talking about tricks, I'll be showing off another one real soon.. just you wait <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
HKX-4-7 wrote:
As it stands, I don't think there are any factions that would be able to win in a fight..
In all truth, there really aren't any places suited for a major "fight" between factions. The only means would be an economic fight, and due to mtc, economy is tanked.