Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War is over with GeneralPVP and MT
Started by [E] Madster

ok. So i don't want to go into the situation very much. If you know about it then thats fine. If not, ask someone else. Some of you will know the situation off the bat. A while a go a guy named creeperape stole MT church, i had WE privileges on his server. I did WE away that church, as it was block for block. Thats about all i want to go into that. But me doing that caused a lot more grief then i wanted. He did many things towards Minetown. I know sawine has more important things to do then to get tangled with this. So, Sawine i apologize for starting all this.

This should have been done a while ago. Since i started this, i wanted to end it. I have been talking to creeperape on enjin for a while now. We have both agreed to leave this whole thing behind. Everything. I do not expect anything else rude to MT or GeneralPVP. If you want to be rude to either, do it in private messages. Lets not get the whole communities in a mess. Thank you, sawine, and creeperape.
Thats funny, the guy is threatening to ddos me since yesterday.

Took screenshots and sent them admin matt. Lets see how that turns out for Creeperape
Agreed, we tried being reasonable.

I sent him a message on enjin, his reply was precisely this:

"lol well fuck u i think u will find there arent rules against taking buildings

i have an 800 node ddos attack and ur my first target good luck getting a girlfriend"

13763d1331074498-diablo-iii-cinematic-trailer-28-2-2012-mother-god-meme.jpg
LOL .. He cant ddos PEOPLE cuz its hosted with providers and he can get serious legal issues
This is really sad. I made them New Forum Images as a Peacemaking Gift, and one day later he threatens Coffeey.

Their homepage says this about Matt:

Welcome To The GeneralPVP Gaming Community!

Please ignore the messages broadcasted on this site. Matts account was accessed and Nick.

He failed terribly as you can see the site is in full glory once again.

I am so mad and dissapointed that all my hard work was for nothing. Creeperape is a terrible person.
Ok, i understand that he has done thigns to people in this community. But i spent about an hour talking to him just to leave us alone. If you still have a problem with him, like i said, do it over private messages. I was tired of seeing threads, on MT and generalPVP. Tired of the wall posts. I have gotten this to the point where he should be leaving the whole community alone. And really, if you feel threatened by him, you can just as well report him to the police, or enjin website.
Pokemon wrote:
Creeperape is a terrible person.

I just want to emphasize that. That is all I have to say on this subject.

Oh and is he openly admitting on the top of the homepage of his enjin site that he hacked an enjin admin's account? Some people are truly morons. Truly.
I have already reported him to enjin and I'm awaiting a response. Hopefully hell be banned, and even maybe the law brought in.

The threats he made to me, whether legit or not, are actually quite serious. He called out my isp provider, my IP address and other information I didnt understand to me in enjin chat, and then continued to boast about 'Blowing some fags router up'.

Not only did he threaten me he also boasted about causing damage to someone elses computer in the past.

Jallaf i think it is possible to DDoS someone on an IP address, I stand to be corrected though.

TPrezzle i reccomend sending Admin Matt a message regarding the threat made against you too. I think creeperape could get in serious trouble..

Admin matts wall: http://www.minetown.net/profile/422099
I swear to god id teach myself to black hat hack just to teach this kid a lesson
I hope the authorities do get involved and they fine the hell out of this douche. That kind of behavior and threat making is completely rediculous and he deserves any and all punishment they can dish out to him for this crap.