Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Update: v1.0] Minetown Mobile
Started by [E] colddev

spaceagent66 wrote:
can the donations be bought as in app purchases?

Unfortunately not because this is not an iPhone App. It runs in a browser which means that you can access it with all smartphone types, not only the iPhone.

The donations will be bought using PayPal.
It would be nice, in the future, if there was an iphone app, because it would be much easier for me to donate with in-app purchases! But I realise that will probably not happen untill this is finished as I can imagine you have a lot of work at the moment!
The issue about In-App Purchase Donations is that our automatic donation website script from the main site works with PayPal only. As you can see, Minetown receives loads of donations daily, we will have to manually give players their donation perks if we would allow other payment options within the Mobile Site – we wouldn't be able to use the automatic one.

This would result into thousand petitions, and Staff will be over busy giving donation perks to users.

Again, this is NOT an application, it runs in every internet browser on any smartphone. We're not planning to build apps either.

Thanks again for your interest in this project <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

~cold