Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I am still a guest, my application was accepted yesterday

Help would be appreciated on this issue.
did you get an email saying your app was accepted?
yes
Did you apply here?

http://www.minetown.net/join

If yes, you're a rare case where they accepted you same day, haha. Sometimes it takes a while for a mod to manually put you on the white list. There are times when they check the applications at work or something, and when they come home they add you.

If you didn't apply via that page I sent, please do so and it can take a few days for your application to be processed.

If it was accepted, message the person who accepted you. At the bottom right there is a person's head mirrored out (I guess orange or yellow button?). Click on it and it'll take you to the application. If there is no application there, please fill out one at the link provided. If it is, clicking on it brings you to it. At the top (I believe) of the application it should say whom you were approved by. Click on their name and send them a private message saying you were accepted. Please provide them with your in-game name when doing so, if the above case is correct for your situation.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to minetown. Enjoy your stay. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
thanks
Allow me to be the second to welcome you to Minetown. Did you read the rules like a good boy/girl?
Quote:
Did you read the rules like a good boy/girl?

There's no need to be patronizing...

I added your IGN (Rollercoaster27) to the whitelist queue, it should be imported within 10 minutes of this post. Please note that the permission change may not take immediate effect inside of guestworld; please check in the main world to see if it's been fixed ("/mvtp world")
:warning: ok i registered worked then aplication recived then i git the email successfully submited bu i am still a guest which is very annoying :ahhhh: :chest: :angry:
Guardsmen4061 wrote:
:warning: ok i registered worked then aplication recived then i git the email successfully submited bu i am still a guest which is very annoying :ahhhh: :chest: :angry:

Your application is still pending. I will begin working on them shortly, after I cook me some supper.
thanks for all the help