Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Disappearing Stuff

Ok this is all I know. I was afk and went to take a shower when I got back I was kicked and I didn't care. But when I reloaded I had al my invetory gone and was dead. I checked chat and I didn't get killed. I want to know if I can get my stuff back because I lost everything and I'm really upset about it. I know everything I had cause I went mining earlier so I can tell anyone what I had. Please. Fix. This. I. Lost. Everything
Admins are currently busy attending to other server matters, but I'm sure this will get fixed as soon as possible.

P.S. we might be more willing to help if you were more polite in your post, as in not. typing. like. this.
Sorry Lucas it's just that I'm upset cause I had just bought an elytra and dragon head then lost it
When something like this happens make a PE in game to request to get your items back.

/pe create I lost items on the derpy restart, The items I lost are -List of items here
^^ do what sayomie said and we will look into it. give us as much detail as possible...items, date/time, etc.