Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World Map Quality Downgrade?
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Wow, i was on the world map just now, and that is a serious quality downgrade! i cant tell what anything even is! I liked it how it was before, ya know 3D, what do you think?
The reason it was changed was because the previous map was causing server problems x
I believe that if it is possible, if this gets enough votes for the 3D version map, that we should switch it back
oh, that stinks -w-
The 3D map will be back soon/eventually. We are currently busy finishing the cluster setup. Once it's done we'll work on the map.

Cya
I personally like the flat map for area planning purposes, but the 3d is more visually appealing.
I think the new map is a lot more useful and would prefer it over getting the old one back. The old 3D one looked nicer, but I was next to useless for checking out areas because of the terrible view angle it had.
Fettuccini wrote:
I think the new map is a lot more useful and would prefer it over getting the old one back. The old 3D one looked nicer, but I was next to useless for checking out areas because of the terrible view angle it had.

There will be both flat and 3D version.
Oh I see. Sounds classy!
Pffft.

Just pull into a petrol station and ask for directions.