Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Some sort of error?
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Whenever i log in to any server or anything it automatically pauses the game and i cant seem to hit back to game or escape to start playing, i am on version 1.2.5, in browser, and i start it up and it says trust software from mojang, which i agree to, but i keep having the same trouble when i get in game! help?
Have any mods?
Nope non at all
Have u tried force updating
Just download the game instead of playing on browser.
Do you play in full screen mode? Where it shows the minimize, maximize, close buttons at the top?
Could be your esc button is broken...
I get this on the client version too, sometimes. Sometimes what happens is that the game loses it's interaction with the mouse and thinks the mouse clicked somewhere else. What I do is triple click on the side of a button (i.e. one the game screen but not clicking anywhere that is interactive, so don't click options or anything). After the triple click, I still may or may not be able to interact. If that's the case with you, too, try closing the browser, restarting and clearing your cache. Close browser again, go to the game and try playing.

Does this error happen in single player for you too?
il give it a try
That doesnt seem to be the case, i can click on everything except for back to game,