Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] AMA
Started by [E] Pljz

Y'know, I've been a part of this community for a hell of a long time now, and I've yet to do one of these on this forum. For those that don't know, "AMA" stands for "Ask Me Anything". So, as the name implies, feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll do my best to answer. Please bear in mind, I will reserve the right to deny/ignore answering a question if it's regarding sensitive information and/or is too personal.

And... go!
Why is your name Plehjeeze?
Do you love me?
WHAT DOES PLJZ STAND FOR
Whats your gender (inb4TumblerShowsUp)
Can I have OP?

Seriously: What made you stick with Minetown for so long?
Where is the UHC server?
@14816211 wrote:
Why is your name Plehjeeze?
@1152292 wrote:
WHAT DOES PLJZ STAND FOR

I won't say what they actually are, but I can at least say what they stand for. Each letter represents a person, place or thing in my life that have either effected me in a large way or is important to me. Feel free to guess!
@13235971 wrote:
Do you love me?

The better question, is do you love me?
@13739256 wrote:
Whats your gender (inb4TumblerShowsUp)

I sexually identify as a toilet, and you must call me toilet-kun. No but seriously, I'm male, and that's about it.
@994968 wrote:
Can I have OP?

Seriously: What made you stick with Minetown for so long?

Yes bbg, of course you can.

Anyway, a serious question deserves a serious answer; and in all honesty I don't have a reason - - or at least not a specific one because it's changed so many times. Originally it was because I honestly just enjoyed the feel of the server. This server was the first multiplayer server I ever joined(way back in November of 2010!), and I stuck with it for the most part. The community overall was nice, even though it got a bit toxic at times, and it was generally enjoyable to be around. Due to some personal reasons I left around late 2012.

After coming back from those personal reasons, I still took a break from MT for a while and played(and modded) on small.1657361353.png Osmosis 's server, I came back in late 2013 when we temporarily joined the MT network. As Tprez's server closed, I stuck around on MT again(this was during Agharta, just about when old Admins such as Lom, DarkPsy, Deus, and the like started to go inactive). Even though the community was much smaller than before, I still enjoyed it greatly, which is why I stuck around at that point.

I applied for staff in April of 2014 and was hired with Novaleigh, Leronzadok, Ronvandorp, and Jared under the tenure of small.1466278329.png Dragoness . My reasoning for sticking around from then on was to better the server. Originally I just wanted to offer players a safe place to enjoy themselves so I put a heck of alot of effort into modding, even joining sometimes while I was in class to handle a PE or a player issue I was alerted to. Later in 2014 after Modern stepped down, I was chosen to be a Manager and increased my efforts with the server substantially, leading the team more or less, which all led to where I am today as an Owner. I've put thousands of hours into server upkeep/management, staff management, public & community relations, and the like.

After writing all this, as cheesy as it sounds, I guess you could say I do have a specific reason, or at least I got one after becoming staff - - and that reason is the community. My goal since becoming a staff member is to offer a fun, friendly, and enjoyable place to be for people to play on. I wanted to be a part of creating something I personally could be proud of and that the community could enjoy - - and honestly I'm happy to say I think the staff team has finally done that.
@1028183 wrote:
Where is the UHC server?

It died just like CraftArc did.
Is it true that you stole Sawines cat and held it hostage until he gave you owner?