Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] _kalebryan14's Ban Appeal.
Started by Unknown User

Username: _kalebryan14

When You Were Banned: 06/15/2016

Person Who Banned You: Pljz

Reason You Were Banned: I was banned because of "Harassment" I here by take all responsibility for my actions. I was "Harassing" an by the name of: kosakriszi. I am sorry for my actions and as I said, I do take responsibility for them, I was in wrong doing. I wasn't sure if i should've made an appeal because I was told my an Jared that if I get banned again then it will be a permaban. I asked Pljz if i could make an appeal, and he said yes. I did indeed tell him I don't know if I should because I was told again, by an Jared that it would be a permaban, so he said "just amen an appeal." I'm sorry people of Server Main for my intolerant actions and , etc. (Staff).
Well, I honestly don't know what to say other than I've had to drag you into Discord on three separate occasions for shit like this, and I told you that the next time it happened, it would be a perma. It's not so much the severity of what you've done, as I'm sure Kosa can handle himself, but that fact that we've had to call you out so many times, and it's honestly not worth our time to keep having to baby sit you. Every time I turn around you're in an argument with someone or are trying to act above your place. I've given you chance after chance to correct your behavior, but I'm done. We're all done dealing with you, your behavior, and apparent lack of common sense.

./locked

~Jared