Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Formal Apology.
Started by Unknown User

It wasn't made clear where this was to be posted, but this is a letter in response to:

"kk, now post an apology and you will be un-banned.

Btw this is my last reply" -Sayomie

Regarding my ban by Cold Dev promted by insults & misunderstood petitions.

To Cold Dev, although my opinions are my own, it is not always my place to speak them, thus it was not my place to insult you or belittle you or any other staff. I hope you accept my apology and move on from this, which (in my opinion) is just a petty quarrel of words.

Let me know what you think,

- Scottie

If this post is not okay here please ask me to or move it to the appropriate forum.
You can have your city back also...
I really don't care that much, although I would like to see all of my buildings restored into the city.
Well i cant because ive already sold them... you can have your city back if you want.. if not then I will give it to 8x8johan
Ok, I've spent a little too much time looking into this. I have looked all through your past posts and the chat logs and I have just one simple question:

Why do you even want to be on this server?

I have yet to see one reason why you even want to be on this server, let alone why you deserve to be unbanned. Your logs were literally page after page of 'Oh this is shit' or '*scoff* I have a problem with a 16 year old mod' (Which sounds hilarious coming from someone that lists their age as 17).
This really doesn't concern you, however if you must know I only work with reggief on the time I get to log on.

That being said, this cup of tea is intented for a different audience.

And you might also not understand simply because you have never talked to me, and it's easy to judge based on dated forum posts.

I do need Sayomie to review this thread and clear up this simple matter.
I know this is irrelevant but do you want your town back or not...
Yeah dude, make sure johan keeps his permissions though, since I don't work there anymore.
Seems good to me! People take things a little to personal sometimes! But it looks like this can be resolved easily enough if I do say so myself.
Ok, I have talked it over with Danny and we have come to the mutual agreement to unban you under the condition that this is your last chance. Just treat everyone else with the same respect that you expect to receive and I'm sure we won't have any issues.