Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moar [LAVAFURNACE]'s
Started by [E] Deimosian

I never said one was pointless <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

And, yes, I know the fuel chest is a dream. But say 2 max at $20, 3 max at $50 and 4 max at $100 would be more than reasonable. I can't imagine ever needing more than 4, and I also don't see how they do that much to the economy aside from make coal relatively worthless... but it's not worth much to begin with.
Die I said it

It was an exaduration.... Lol

Yeah what die said that's a good idea
My personal feeling is one is more then enough for any player donator or not. Im still quite surprised that this was added in the first place. The market is already ridiculously cheap as it is. If you want to be a large supplier of stone or other materials you need to put in some work. Large walls of furnaces do the trick and yes they take more fuel. Get yourself a blaze spawner and OMG you have free fuel.

The staff has much more important stuff to be concerned with at the moment. As for this plugin I like it because it's convenient for me but other then that all it does is promote laziness.
I say modify the time it takes for the furnace to smelt an item according to the donation level. Where the highest donation level gets a very rapid response and has infinite lava.Also what does a blaze spawner have to do with fuel?
randalserrano wrote:
Also what does a blaze spawner have to do with fuel?

Blaze rods = fuel.
blaze rods = awesome fuel...

im still for the 1 furnace a person thing really...maybe even moving it to a donor perk...donate $20 get a lavafurnace <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Is the lava furnace down right now? It doesnt let me use mine, it doesnt even do anything
Zionia wrote:
blaze rods = awesome fuel...

im still for the 1 furnace a person thing really...maybe even moving it to a donor perk...donate $20 get a lavafurnace <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Donate $40 get 2? or maybe $50 to make it part of an actual donator pack!
parker: youmay have to empty the lava and redo the sign...sayomie derped and left the plugin out of an update...a lot of them got messed up
The fact that plenty of people have infinite fuel sources already from other things, such as blaze spawners, really highlights how the lavafurnace has very little economic impact. They just provide convenience with the input/output chests and running when the chunk is unloaded, which is what I think donors should have access to: more convenience.

( There's no such word as 'Donator' by the way. )