Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moar [LAVAFURNACE]'s
Started by [E] Deimosian

not true, my furnace has nothing to smelt, and the lava level is holding steady, has been for the last day
then something is really outta whack because anytime i put in a bucket and then it starts and I log out the lava is empty when I get back but there hasnt been much material smelted.
Yes, please do, I need the lava furnace... NEEED... it's like crack... why would you deprive me of this... I'll do anything for moar!

Also, they appear broken today.... I'm going through withdraw.
The plugin was accidentally disabled and will be fixed with the next server restart.
So are We getting any progress with getting a higher cap

Maybe 2-5 non donators then an extra one every level of donation
That's a bit too many, personally I think you should only get more through donations because then it adds another incentive to donate and/or vote, but not every level!
I don't see how it can harm the economy (means we can have more)

Some people need large smelting plants and the lava furnaces help with it and ultimately make things cheaper to buy

Which is a bonus...

As for the incentive yes you get more when u donate but u start off with a usable amount

And I do think every level

If I donted $15 I would get 3 more which isn't that good...
I think at one point there was discussion not of extra lava furnaces but of bumping up the speed of the furnaces for donors? I could be wrong, I was half asleep when that conversation happened...but I think up to 3 lava furnaces would be a nice idea.
U can always have extra normal furnaces to back it up...

But only one is just pointless
if just 1 is pointless, we could alwasy remove the plugin <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

the 3rd chest for lava buckets wont happen. It isnt our personal plugin and that alteration would require a complete rewrite of the entire plugin.

My personal suggestion would be adding 1 more lava furnace for $20 donor level and another at the $50 or $100 level maxing out at 3. They really do mess with the economy when too many per player are allowed. The economy is already messed up enough atm...luickily the glowstone situation is helping to level the playing field a little bit. Im doing my best to push the economy back up...unfortunately it will take the effort of the mass of members to get the economy back to a reasonable level as the server will not host a gold/dia to MTC exchange.