Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Got Banned
Started by Unknown User

Okay you know what i have no idea what your talking about me going on his account and second off im sorry i didn't mean to do this i thought the person at the house had griefed my house a few days before. I would never go on his account. I can't believe that you, yourself would accuse me of going on to someones acoount like that. honestly im sick and tired of setting up these ban appeals. and I wish that i can go on to minetown but it looks like ill never see the beautiful world of minetown. Im sorry and this will be one of my last ban appeals in minetown... i just dont understand why you would let my brother be unbanned but not me! honestly i think that's unfair... he did just as much of damage as me and you let him keep the treasure he stole while all i did was put up a sign to tell that person to leave my houses alone

I'm sorry Yield. It probably doesn't matter to you especially from me.

I hope that you will leet me back on, but if you don't i understand and this is all the truth yes i set the house on fire but the fire didnt do anything and i put the sign up so he would leave me alone but it probably wasn't even his house.

Sorry
You are spinning a very convoluted story here and I still feel like I am being lied to. This screen shot suggests that you were, in fact, on his account.
ok yield i lied i did all tht just plz let me back on the server and u wont have to hear from me again and let my brother on too plzzz