Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Is the world map completely showing up for everyone?
Started by [E] antonyoo

Whenever I try to load the map, only the places near the spawn area will gradually show up. And after a certain point, the map will not load any further.

Also, if I try to drag the map by holding on to a "black" area where the map has not loaded, I cannot "unhold" the point on the map and the map follows my cursor everywhere until I reload the page.

This may be an absurd question, but could any of this have to do with ad-block related features that I have on my computer?
No, it never has even when we had it before. I think they're going to work on it at some point, there are just other priorities I believe.
Having the same problem, yet it worked a while ago. I think this was with a different kind of map though, previous version?
Ive been haveing the same problem. I thank theres like updates and stuff for it idk....
The map needs to be worked onto. It will be once we have the cluster running and other stuff sorted out. Which should be in the next 3-10 days. We are currently waiting a reply from the Datacenter and should be ready to ship our new servers there pretty soon.