Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned from the Minetown server for griefing a house.
Started by [E] feministdog

Username: feministdog

When you were banned: 04/08/12/3:10 A.M.

Who banned you: mr.baconbits

reason you were banned: i was regretfully griefing a house.

I really dont know were to start. Ok when i went on minetown this morning, i laid my eyes uppon my plot of land and my chest.. they were not there, to be honest i was angry, so what i did is i went to my friends plot and you might know him as xxkillxx345, anyway i went there because he allowed me to own a bit of his house and when i got there someone said that if the house wasnt gone by april th 9nth that it would be destroyed... wierd right, but i called him up and told him about the threat and he logged on and we both destroyed our house (really it was more of a castle lol but anyway). we then set off to find a good bit of land to build our castle. we had everything we needed and eventually we came across a house in the middle of no were. i dug a hole and the my friend jumped in and we got stuck and couldnt get out, when we finally got out there was destroyed blocks everywhere and i wanted to see inside this houe but the doors were locked, so i found a little staircase up the back of the house leading to the roof, i then broke the glass on the window and proceeded into the house. i didnt steel anything. anyway then i went to the basement (i have to say it was awesome) in the basement therte were alot of chests and again i didnt take anything from them i just wanted to see the inside (it looked cool) anyway there were a lot of lifts down i only went down twice and the furnace room was also awesome. anyway thats about all i did to grief his house. for that i am deeply sorry. so i just didnt replace what i broke. sorry. Anyway thats all. it would be awesome if you actually read all of this. so the main reason i did the griefing of his house is becuase at the time i didnt see the harm in breaking a few glass pannels. i see it now. so thank you for listening to this. and to that i say farewell. and please i beg of you to let me back into the server, i was just angry today. it wont happen again. this paragraph seems to go on forever. i just feel bad and are also missing the minetown server. so again thank you.
Why am i still banned... why does it take so long to even read this.

please someone please read this
lol srry i was angry when i said that reply. my friend just told me he wasnt my friend... that was a blow to the head... so yeah i would appreciate it if the readoing of my post would go faster. but thats up to you, and im cool with that.
You will need to be patient, the ban committee will get to this.
yeah, i know i was just angry when i posted that reply.

and i really didnt meent that. ok ty
Please do not jail me for posting this, moderators. The reason as to why he was banned is partially because of my initial complaint about his house being too close to an area I'm working on.

I have a reserved (but unprotected) area near my town and a friend's town (Paloholm and HSTown, respectively). This area is to be developed in the near future to a small part of Constructium (huge city that I'm working on with a friend). As soon as I saw your castle, I went on to investigate the area (and took out 2 cobblestone blocks in the process) and realised that the area belonged to you and xxkillxx345. You and xxkillxx345 were not permitted by me, HS1342 or forred22 to build in the area, so I went on to make a PE asking for assistance (if a mod wants to check out this PE, it's #2771 I think). This PE was closed by Irethena who suggested I put a sign to notify you that your area had to be moved. So, I gave you approximately 1 week (at most) to demolish your castle or I would refer a mod to the castle. Seeing as you have done that, after I surveyed the area, I thank you.

For what happened with intruding into this house, I don't know anything of it.

I would just like to apologise for the inconvenience I may have caused for both you and xxkillxx345.

To the mods: I am fine with feministdog being unbanned, seeing as he was 'delving into the ruins' of a random house (he shouldn't have, but I can see he was honestly unaware of the risks of breaking a bit of glass and not replacing it). Seeing as the house issue has been dealt with mostly without problems, I have no problems with feministdog and I support his unbanning. But it is down to the ban committee to hit the mallet.

- I am Palonti and I approve of this message.
Just keep in mind that if someone has something locked, it's because they don't want you to go in there. If it isn't yours, Don't enter, don't open it, don't break it, and don't take it. I'm going to make this a 72 hour ban in hopes that you will consider the negative impact of your actions and reconsider the next time you intend to break the rules. I will unban you Wednesday morning.