Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mod Application
Started by Unknown User

Hi I don’t really know how to make an application so this is how I am going to make one. First off, I have been a member of Minetown for almost 2 years and I have been very board since, I can’t think of anything to do. And I thank it wound help using that time to help other people on the server and the website. If I can be made a mod I wound be honored, to serve Minetown. But I mite need some training if I can become one. T

Thanks For Reading -maxis11111

You can find the proper Moderator application thread and format under General Discussion.
happycat1441 wrote:
Hi I don’t really know how to make an application so this is how I am going to make one. First off, I have been a member of Minetown for almost 2 years and I have been very board since, I can’t think of anything to do. And I thank it wound help using that time to help other people on the server and the website. If I can be made a mod I wound be honored, to serve Minetown. But I mite need some training if I can become one. T

Thanks For Reading -maxis11111

I dont think so..
It says you've been a member for less that 1 year. Also the server isnt 2 years old.
Fettuccini wrote:
It says you've been a member for less that 1 year. Also the server isnt 2 years old.

Was going to write he's only been here 9 months... but I didn't want to be the one called a dick. So Fett, you're a dick, but I love you for being the dick you are. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> jk about being a dick, but... lying on a mod app won't get you to being a mod. Just a little heads up, bud. Meaning no offense, of course.
Ouch, duns. My feelings.
Well i dont keep track...
Well.. i gess i cant be a Mod.. im freacking 13... w/e..