Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jungle Auction - Exclusive!
Started by [E] Afroman

That's why I'm bidding you. I mean, I o own you. I know all the town secrets. And I want this jungle for to...... Like...... I JUST LIKE KITTEHS OKAY.
3.5 stacks of diamond blocks and a zombeh pigman egg
Ƚยɠɠเ๏ยร wrote:
3.5 stacks of diamond blocks and a zombeh pigman egg

Ermmmm

You do realize...that it's.......a jungle hut?
I'll go 4.5 stacks of D. Blocks. Hopefully that out does the last bid.
Disclaimer: It is a Jungle Hut, not a love shack, and does not come with access to Lucy's loose legs.
Deimosian wrote:
Disclaimer: It is a Jungle Hut, not a love shack, and does not come with access to Lucy's loose legs.

Shes mah wifey!

I dont have to pay for her legs!

:3
Deimosian wrote:

YOU FIEND....

(you've been trolled <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)
Whoa whoa whoa, Lucy isn't giving access to her loose legs? Wait..... Are her legs loose as in loose or loose as in loose?

Either way, I still bet Fettuccini.
I will admit that I looked at the pictures and Bid because I thought I was gonna get an awesome jungle town and massive boat... and then i realised it was a single hut. I didnt mind because the hut was nice and 1 stack isnt a huge loss to me..

But someone bid... 4.5 stacks... wtf LOL
lol once again when isoccer wants something he gets it