Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HaiWyre's/AllyCapcake's Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Again I'm sorry Jared and the server main server. I'm sorry for my actions that's very immature of me to act this way in my ban appeals. I'm sorry Jared that I jumped down your throat and tried to make your day worse. I only did that because today was my worst day yet. Because people idk they just snapped at me like the way I snapped at Jared. Honestly I didn't do anything mean to their people who were being rude to me but you know people are mean that's it. Period. Put to the point I'm sorry Jared I snapped at you I was just so unhappy of my immaturity and thought yelling at you would make it better. I SWEAR I'M WRITING THIS BAN APPEAL IN COMPLETE HONESTLY! Not immaturity or lying. I feel embarrassed about my behavior it's childish and I'm sorry to the server of main for my behavior I will learn to control my behavior and annoying ness because childish people were acting as the way I did. So you have my sensior apologies.
For the record, this is a continuation of this thread.

We're going to give you a two week ban to be lifted two weeks from today, May 31st, 2016.
Jared wrote:
if I see another appeal from you in this forum it's going to end in a real Permaban

I've already stated it, but if I see you under the banhammer again, you'll stay there.