Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] White Chat Fix [1.2.5]
Started by [E] ryanblm

1. Go to Start and find 'Run' and type %appdata& If you are running Windows 7 or Vista go to search and type %appdata&

2. Once you have the Application Data file open go to .minecraft

3. Once there open you minecraft.jar To open it you will need a archiver such as 7Zip or WinRar.

4. Open the .jar file using the archiver.

5. Delete the folder, 'META-INF'!

5. Drag the downloaded ni.class file into your .jar.

6. Once you have dragged the folder into the .jar close all the Windows on your desktop and run Minecraft.

7. You should be okay. Log into Minetown and away you go! Colours!

i now have included the fix for optifine as the original doesnt work when you download the optifine fix please rename it to nl.class

(i believe this works for mac's but i do not know the file locations)

WHEN DOWNLOADING - make sure you remove any numbers from the nl.class

AND DONT FORGET TO DELETE THE META-INF FOLDER!!!

Download the file below!

Hope this helps RyanCat
Deja vu! I know why...this is my 1.2.3 White chat fix!
Sloopy wrote:
Deja vu! I know why...this is my 1.2.3 White chat fix!

Yours was buried so far in the damned threads section that it was unrevivable.....

Also, you didn't invent it
and first thing sloop okay yeah your words oops sorry but the fix is a brand new 1.2.5 chat fix

not the 1.2.3 chat fix
nl.class is the 1.2.4 fix sorry. Wrong version. But next time please use your own words, I don't spend hours working out how to fix it and typing it up and setting download links for people to copy.
actually the 1.2.5 fix is a modded nl.class so please before you say somethin look around the internet for the fix.. and im sorry it was easier to copy yours because it was worded so well and i cant word stuff for s**** so thats why i copied your and also its not against the rules

and it is the 1.2.5 fix because i use it!!! thankyou try again another day
okay so i have just updated the OP as the nl.class didnt work for optifine

thankyou

-ryancat