Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Regarding Keoni108's ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

Name: Keoni108

Who banned you: It wasnt dannidorrito or nick sorry I am not sure who banned me

Reason banned: Account comprimise

I looked at w00dcuttlip's ban appeal and realized this is a HUGE misunderstanding. I can't link the forum because i forgot the URL, sorry, so i will try to describe it as best as I can.

W00dcuttlip: Name w00dcuttlip, why you were banned: Dunno

Mod: you were in ronvandorp's mob spawner

W00dcuttlip: I didnt do it, it was probably someone on my account

Mod: This is your final warning, blah blah blah, change your password, dont let anyone go on your account (which means he was unbanned)

W00dcuttlip (this post was me): Formal apology

W00dcuttlip (actually w00dcuttlip): That wasnt me

Mod: This is ridiculous. (perm banned)

This means he was banned because of an apology.

I just don't feel that it is right to be banned for apologising. Me and w00dcuttlip are very close, and we trust eachother with our accounts. However, I fully take this misunderstanding under my fault, I am sorry. I could have informed w00dcuttlip that I have posted on his account, and done a lot of things to prevent this from happening. I hope you understand that I am a very mature player, and I hope you can reinvite me into the minetown community. I am again sorry for what has happened.

P.S. Mabye you could unban w00dcuttlip from the forums to possibly explain/validate my ban appeal?
Woodcuttlip was banned by me and nick (Forum banned by some other staff member) because of his shared account means he is not trusted enough to not steal again when he still hasnt held any responsibility for the thefts.

"dont let anyone go on your account" then to "W00dcuttlip (actually w00dcuttlip): That wasnt me"

Means that formal apology wasn't by him but his account is his own responsibility. If he cannot take full control over his own account he should not be a member, he has already proven he is irresponsible by account sharing and having broken the rules ingame then saying the forum appeal was not by him.

The whole thing is ridiculous and I do not agree with an unban.

This is the original appeal: http://minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/2021373-ban-appeal

It is the decision for the ban committee, please be patient for their reply.
This ordeal IS really ridiculous, you were both well known in the community and you both have accounts. There is absolutely no logical reason why you should have been on each others account.

The reason W00d can't be unbanned is the same as why you can't; that we can never be sure who is using this.

I'm locking this

cya