Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] When will mcmmo be enabled again?
Started by [E] antonyoo

When will mcmmo be enabled again?
I thought it was re-enabled. at least i am getting levels for digging as of a few hours ago I think. now the xp from breaking blocks on the other hand... it is re-enabled but god does it suck.
Im not getting levels for breaking stone though
I believe you do get lvls for breaking stone and every other object but its very very miniscule.
But I cant repair or use abilities. Is it just me?
I can't use mcmmo abilities and I'm not leveling up (mcmmo levels, not xp levels). I estimate that I've broken over 15,000 blocks today and my mining level hasn't increased nor has my acrobatics level increased from my many falls. The /mcstats, /mctop, and /acrobatics commands aren't working. AFAICT, it's disabled/removed.
I believe it's disabled due to a glitch where superbreaker and gigadrill stayed active indefinitely instead of their normal activation period.
Slurth wrote:
I believe it's disabled due to a glitch where superbreaker and gigadrill stayed active indefinitely instead of their normal activation period.

Correct. It will be restored as soon as this glitch is resolved. All your levels and such are safe.
Iam doing all this work and getting nothing, well other than stone and my work done, but no levels , come on get it working <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yield is correct, mcMMO was disabled last night due to a bug in which abilities sometimes wouldn't shut off after being activated. It will be reenabled just as soon as we can get a working version.