Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] King of the hill
Started by [E] Drupe

hold up danni didnt you read u were killed by notchs aids in the oregy with carmin electa kiera knightly me and notch. MY GOHSLTY FORM ASKS NOTCH A FAVOR AND HE SAYS OK "HE GIVES ME PERMSION TO HAUNT YOU AND MC PREPARE YOURSELF FOR CIRCLES LEAVE MY HILL AND I WONT RUIN MINECRAFT. id say triangles but those are boss

MY HILL BECAUSE IM THE FIRST ONE TO USE COLOR AND NO ONE LIKES CIRCLES
Takes the hill easily because I love circles they remind me of gaping wide... Doughnuts. I dunk your circles in coffee and eat them reclaiming my hill by using a superior color as well.

My Hill!
i am reborn as a cute little demon baby i then grow up to have a hit disney channel show i then turned slutty and smoked alot of drugs now if you can guess who i am u may keep the hill

am i

1. miley cyrus
  2. lindsey lohan
  3. selina gomez
  4. demi lavato

if you fail i will seduce you and give u notch aids. and i will take my hill and minecraft transform it into the most boss house uv every seen
"You are all 4!"

I gladly retake my hill and banish the demon chrisseb back to the nether..
hate hey no it says i grew up and u didnt pick which one i am i ban you from this game i reclaim my hill and lomaniac can no longer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> play
I punch you in the back of your face.

My hill.
u lose to u didint guess who i am
I decide when I lose. You don't change the rules.

I punch you with my face.

My hill.
Lindsey Lohan

and now I destroy the hill through the liberal use of tnt
lol signs pack with oki to build a tower to tesnion from the rubble and put a protection on it and lock all entrences with password only me and him know WE NOW HAVE FULL CONTROL AND U CANT DO A THING OUR HILL PERMANENTLY