Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World War III
Started by [E] marswithrings

United Kingdom - 19

United States - 34

Russia - 19

Switzerland - 11

Italy - 18

This is my attempt to bring Switzerland to 0

Trying to keep the UK above water haha
United Kingdom - 19

United States - 35

Russia - 18

Switzerland - 11

Italy - 18

WoW
I didnt say Germany didnt mass produce, or that our technology was better, because it wasnt. I said we had a higher pmass production capacity and we took full advatage of it. What we also had was vastly superior numbers and better forces in terms of training, strategy, marale and just plain will to win. Also, even though German technology was better, most of it was developed so quickly and with such little testing, and built with such inferior materials that either themechanical reliability of their tanks was terrible, or they were so difficult/expensive to maintain that their crews would be forced to abandon them without seeing combat. Huge numbers of their vehicles were abandoned due to nothing more mechanical failures. And as for Tiger tanks, less than 2,000 were ever made compared to the 58,000 Shermans we made and the 36,000 T-34s made by Russia. I dont know where you got that 80% from, because its not even remotely true. Not even 80% of our Shermans were destroyed in the war, much less that many by Tigers alone. Now for jets (Im in the air force, we have to learn this stuff for promotion). German jet fighters were not a factor in the war. Period. So few were made, and so late in the war that they saw little combat and had next to no kills. Germany had nothing that could match the P-51, and by the halfway point of the war they were out of experienced pilots and were sending mostly newly and poorly trained pilots into combat. We had no trouble gaining and keeping air superiority throughout the war. By the time we went into Germany itself, their air force was reduced to nothing but ground based AA guns.

So yeah. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
no need to fight on this thread, either talk about it in mumble or messages. make a whole new thread if you want.
Fettuccini wrote:
I didnt say Germany didnt mass produce, or that our technology was better, because it wasnt. I said we had a higher pmass production capacity and we took full advatage of it. What we also had was vastly superior numbers and better forces in terms of training, strategy, marale and just plain will to win. Also, even though German technology was better, most of it was developed so quickly and with such little testing, and built with such inferior materials that either themechanical reliability of their tanks was terrible, or they were so difficult/expensive to maintain that their crews would be forced to abandon them without seeing combat. Huge numbers of their vehicles were abandoned due to nothing more mechanical failures. And as for Tiger tanks, less than 2,000 were ever made compared to the 58,000 Shermans we made and the 36,000 T-34s made by Russia. I dont know where you got that 80% from, because its not even remotely true. Not even 80% of our Shermans were destroyed in the war, much less that many by Tigers alone. Now for jets (Im in the air force, we have to learn this stuff for promotion). German jet fighters were not a factor in the war. Period. So few were made, and so late in the war that they saw little combat and had next to no kills. Germany had nothing that could match the P-51, and by the halfway point of the war they were out of experienced pilots and were sending mostly newly and poorly trained pilots into combat. We had no trouble gaining and keeping air superiority throughout the war. By the time we went into Germany itself, their air force was reduced to nothing but ground based AA guns.

So yeah. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Wuju talking about?

Moving on...

United Kingdom - 20

United States - 35

Russia - 18

Switzerland - 10

Italy - 18

Wonder when this will end.
Master Yi wrote:
Wuju talking about?

Moving on...

Sorry for the rant, I was responding to dunsjohn.

ANYWAY...

United Kingdom - 20

United States - 35

Russia - 17

Switzerland - 11

Italy - 18

Because I feel like it I guess? I ran out of reasons for things.
Wuju look at that... We have the same number of posts!

Not anymore >:]

United Kingdom - 20

United States - 35

Russia - 18

Switzerland - 10

Italy - 18

And your choices counted!

Not anymore >:]

:shock2:
United Kingdom - 21

United States - 35

Russia - 18