Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Connection Issues
Started by [E] marswithrings

We have multiple people currently unable to connect to the server, as of this post. Personally I'm getting a "Connection Refused" message.
Notches auth server was down. Everything is working fine today.
I think this really does happen when we do get to many people i think the people holding the server for cody have put a limit on it that after they have so many people you cant get in. but if you have a higher status than a builder that has been on for lets say 2 hours and everyone else has been on for like 1 hour or so there should be a automatic boot for if a admin wishes to get on they can get without having problems <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f914.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":idea:">:idea:</object>
daniel1995 wrote:
I think this really does happen when we do get to many people i think the people holding the server for cody have put a limit on it that after they have so many people you cant get in. but if you have a higher status than a builder that has been on for lets say 2 hours and everyone else has been on for like 1 hour or so there should be a automatic boot for if a admin wishes to get on they can get without having problems <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f914.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":idea:">:idea:</object>

No, Notches server was really down. minecraft.net was down and I contacted my server provider and they confirmed that it was Notches problem not theirs.
o, because i have gotten that message before when the servers were up

ive got it set so that the server can hold 24 people and the server provider that I use doesnt set a limit.
O ok thats what it is i thought there was a limit and with 24 there is no lagg it is great !
QATC