Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Member Q&A - HunterKiller47
Started by Unknown User

HKX-4-7 wrote:
*Bump*

That's it? Not even 2 pages of questions? I'm insulted... Everyone else gets asked questions, and nobody cares to ask me any -_-

<>Roundhouse Kicks Minetown in teh Balls<>

2 pages? man, ive only had 2 questions on mine, but if you want more, then here you go <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object> :

1. what do you look like under the metal exterior (going by your current avatar here);

a. wires

b. like a darlek (dr. who for those who dont know), a fleshy blob controling the suit

c. like darth vader (i assume everyone knows the scene im talking about where he takes off his helmet)

2. what would you do if some one painted you pink?

3. how are you with magnets / electricity / and water?

4. your confronted with a bunny, quick, what do you do?

oh, and btw, no dents in my steel sheres from that thing you call a kick :owned:
1. I am all circuitry, wires, hydraulic pumps, lights, with my 'skin' actually being a super-condensed Tritani-CarbonSilicate-NaniteFiber with intermixing Plastasteel Mesh Composite Alloy Armoring. It basically means I am immune to anything short of being completely incinerated. If you could manage to make the temperature over 9 million degrees first. I abandoned my humanity and biological body long ago in favor of a more.. sustainable... means. All that is left of 'me' is my memory and my personality, which hasn't really changed all that much.

2. I'd tear their head off, and bath in their blood until the pink turned red.

3. I am unaffected. I've made many modifications over the eons, to which I have corrected those vulnerabilities through trial and error.

4. I'd make it moved out of my way. I wish it no harm.
HunterKiller47 wrote:
I am all circuitry, wires, hydraulic pumps, lights, with my 'skin' actually being a super-condensed Tritani-CarbonSilicate-NaniteFiber with intermixing Plastasteel Mesh Composite Alloy Armoring. It basically means I am immune to anything short of being completely incinerated.
:onfire: , hmmm... i see what you mean...
How would you like a tour of my brand new state-of-the-art 11.3 million degree incinerator? You'll like it, I'm sure!

Also, what if the pink color someone painted you was PARTICULARY pleasing to the eyes?
1.) No, thank you.

2.) Then I'd just build another body. And modify my Armour's resistance to heat.

I've lived for Eons. Can you say the same?
i dont have to live for eons to accomplish what i want with my life, i do it the first time, no mods needed. how many times have you failed for it to take eons?
I have failed a few times during my existence. Nothing I haven't been able to re-attempt a second time. However, my lastest failure was approximately... 698,466 Years ago.

As for my list of accomplishments, I simply have a long list. When you can live... No that's not the correct word.. I should mean, exist forever; what's stopping you from completing anything? Who could stop me when I've lived for eons?
Did you kill Hitler, or simply convince him to off himself?
I attempted to persuade him not to kill himself, to suck it up and face his enemies man to man. He opted out. And well, you know how history played out after that...