Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GeneralPVP theft.
Started by [E] Osmosis

As I'm sure most of you already know, an awful server (and I really mean that) called GeneralPVP has stolen a ton of minetown designs - Including spawn.

Literally, the whole central spawn area has been stolen and put into GeneralPVP without a second thought, this is all the way up to the walmart building.

However - they're SO bad at copying our designs that they managed to forget to remove minetown signs.

Laughable. Nice try GeneralPVP! Here I am with their owner creeperape, look at the sign at the bottom right.

2012-04-03_20.46.36.png
Pretty amazing.
So they copied everything down to the signs?
LOL! Way to go, generalpvp! Now we're getting more members! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Yeah it is kinda halfway advertising.
lol, this server is a joke, you nows its bad when the first sign yo uread when you come onto it is "This server died"
HA!
Lolz i am banned from this server cause I told to leogt about griefing and messing this copy server a bit up. xD The problem is: I spoke in global chat and an admin heared me lolz.
Me and coffeey hacked into it mwaha.
Got creative and did this to them.

BTW. Im upset a screenshot cant capture all of the damage I did...

They were upset to say the least

1zzgk6s.png