Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Collection Chests
Started by [E] randalserrano

It is basically a chest that would collect items that floated to it via running water. You place a sign on top of the chest and in the middle line you type and the sign would move to the front of the chest and have purple letters saying

COLLECTION

CHEST

It would be useful for collection areas in farms and donation areas. But of course it could be locked with cprivate and you could have a double chest. This would allow the items to not disappear and would also make it to where you could (If you are resourceful) put everything into one collection chest. I have a friend that could code the plugin. Unless you want to code it yourself. Please leave feedback. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I think there's an existing plugin that does something along these lines, makes chests collect items when throw at it.
Sounds good. I think Minetown would benefit from a plugin like that
This idea has been shot down in the past.
normally its the lwc flag "magnet", but it seems not to work anymore.
The main reason why I want it is because I have an automated farm (others do as well I am sure) that can be left unattended and still harvest. Over time, some of those dropped items disappear due to lag constraints. It would be cool if those items instead floated (via waterway) to a chest and got "collected" by it. Not only that, like I said, it would give people inventive ways to make new farms to work with these chests. Including mob farms.
Can I get some feedback from a dev/moderator? I would like to also see their view on this plugin as well as the public view. And thanks for the feedback so far. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>