Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal for giants84
Started by [E] football84

Name: giants84

When I Was Banned: 4/2/12

Person Who Banned You: XCoaster

Reason I Was Banned: My "friend" got on my Minecraft and griefed my brother's castle while I was away from the computer.

I am very sorry for what my friend did and I am offering all my stuff from my house and store including diamond armor, torches, coal, wood, and stone. I am also going to help rebuild it and use my MineTown credits to buy them materials. I realize that I am responsible for my own account, and have learned a valuable lesson for trusting people with my password. I would love to help my brother and his friends rebuild their castle, but can't when I am banned.
Proof For the ban committee. Please also keep this rule in mind.
Rules wrote:
It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.
My username is carswnic and I was a victim of this greifing. I understand that gaints84's "friend" went onto his computer and did the crime, not giant84 himself. I believe he is genuinely sorry and I know him personally. Giants84 has offered to repay and I except his offering. He is a valuable member of the castle we are building and I would hate to see him leave because of something his friend did. As a direct victim of the crime I beg that the committee accept his appeal.
I am a victim of this greifing and giants84's brother. He is an exception kid and is very kind and considerate. He however did not realize that his friend is a total jerk and would abuse his account while he was gone for 5 minutes. Giants84 was a victim of account abuse by a friend, though I realize he is responsible for his own account. I hope you understand that he no longer trusts anyone with his account and wants to repay us by helping us repair all the damage. We, victims of greifing, would be overjoyed if giants84 would be permitted back onto Minetown.
My name is Asgir, and I am a victim of this griefing. Giants84 , or football84, is a really great kid; all of aidan0502's siblings are. I have known nothing but kindness from giants84, and when I was homeless, it was he and aidan0502 who gave me a place to live. Giants84 simply thought he could trust his friend, and it just so happened that his friend was a griefer. I understand that sharing your account information is a strict "no-no", and I'm sure he understands that too. I would be quite glad if you permitted giants84 to come back to Minetown.
I have decided to unban you. Please be more careful about your account's security.