Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MEMBER Q+A: PokemonGardevoir
Started by [E] Idellechi

Ƚuggious wrote:
What does the melon farm look like? (plz include image)

Remember the one you said you were going to make...

Looks exactly like pumpkin farm design, but with melons. XD Ill attach some in progress shots for ya <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Nemenix wrote:
why man this is so useless, people with those threads are trying to get attention my opinion.

The only attention I desire is the attention of those who prefer the ? to the ! or .

Bluntly speaking, it means if your not gunna ask a question, dun post in here :L

NEXT!

Ƚuggious wrote:
hmm i think ill open one then.... >:3

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wants to ask youz stuffsh :3

Johan"]like lanturn? its one of the best pokemons to win pokemon emerald. if you can get one lvl 70+ ofc lol :3

I think I might be able to. ill start training it in the summer, k? I dont have time for 2 video games at once right now >.<

ATTACHMENTS FOR LUGG:
well than, WHY?
Nemenix wrote:
well than, WHY?

Silly, Silly Neme... hehehe...

I explained this to jallaf already.. if youre asking why it means you didnt even read the main thread!

Its simple... so simple it will blow your mind and make you say "Whut... dafuq??? WHY THE HELL DIDNT I SEE THAT COMING????"

Three Words (Eight Including this!)

BECAUSE. I....

....Can! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
What is the best Pokemon battle you ever battled?
waddledee18 wrote:
What is the best Pokemon battle you ever battled?

Ok, there have been many many great fights, but I'll always remember the most randomly epic one ever

Me: Flygon, Use DIG!

-Flygon Dug Down-

Opponent: Bastiodon, use EARTHQUAKE!

-Flygon's Levitate Ability makes it Immune to Ground-Type Attacks!-

-Flygon used DIG. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!- (Rock and Steel type, DUHHH)

The opponent's bastiodon fained!

LOLWUT???