Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MEMBER Q+A: PokemonGardevoir
Started by [E] Idellechi

... because I can.

I, PokemonGardevoir, take this oath to answer all questions as truthfully and ridiculously as possible. A squared plus B squared equals two squares and 1/13th the alphabet, And the chicken crosses Beverly Hills road because he wants mayonase and a moose.

No, seriously. Get asking. This thread is not a troll. ASK ME STUFF! I COMMAND THE!

Now heres a really random picture also because I can

random_funny_photos_part_8_2108.jpg
2x X 5q X 4c X (x3 + -4)

ok.

1. how old r u?

2. are you boy/girl

3. favorite sandwich

4. favorite fruit

5. favorite animal

6. do you drink

7. have you done drugs

8. when did you come to MT

9. do you work?

10. do you have a GF

11.will you support the banana trees petition?

12. are you annoyed?

13. your favorite staff member? (i have a hunch)
What do you do for fun on Minetown? (events, building. exploring, buy/sell items, etc)
Magmarizerx wrote:
2x X 5q X 4c X (x3 + -4)

ok.

1. how old r u?

2. are you boy/girl

3. favorite sandwich

4. favorite fruit

5. favorite animal

6. do you drink

7. have you done drugs

8. when did you come to MT

9. do you work?

10. do you have a GF

11.will you support the banana trees petition?

12. are you annoyed?

13. your favorite staff member? (i have a hunch)

Dude, some of these are innapropriate, so for the sake of the thread, I have removed these answeres
tomcort wrote:
What do you do for fun on Minetown? (events, building. exploring, buy/sell items, etc)

I own several shops, participate in events and love to explore different biomes and collect flowers, lillypads ect.
Why are you doing this ?

I think it's only for staff...
This was a thing for staff only, so members could get to know them (evidently people don't speak to each other outside forum games...)

Now all kinds of members are doing it. Nothing personal Poke but I'd delete this if I were you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Are you feeling better
Yes, a little bit. My parents got a call from Danni and are freaking out, but im doing better.
Wow really. What did she say
:offtopic:

EDIT:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Yes, a little bit. My parents got a call from Danni and are freaking out, but im doing better.

Pleased to hear! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>