Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff Q & A: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

What got you into minetown then?

Also whats the meaning behind your username?
Whats your name irl?

Is there ever a chance you would turn straight and marry me? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Is that equation x^2 - 4 or x^(2-4) ? Depending on the answer:

the lim x -> infinity of x^2 - 4 is infinity

the lim x -> infinity of x^(2-4) is 0, since the value of x^-2 gets closer and closer to 0 as x gets infinitely big.

Would you like me to solve a second order homogeneous differential equation, with constant coefficient with a function on the RHS instead of 0? If so I might be of assistance.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I've been playing MC since late alpha and about October last year, I finally got bored of multiplayer. I had owned a small private server with a few friends but they had lost interest in MC. So in October, I started looking around for private servers. I started on the browser server list when it was still on Minecraft.net and didn't like the atmosphere on any of those, so I hit the top MC sites. MT was the first server that caught my eye and I got my foot in the door, so to speak, by helping Zio with the digging of his hole. I liked the style and the atmosphere of MT, I haven't been able to quit! MT is actually what broke my 6 year wow addiction.

Speaking of WoW, that is where the name Yield originated. I had a Tauren Druid on the server Garrosh. It was my main and the identity developed so much (and I really fell in love with the name) I developed it into my fursona. My Druid's original name was Dogwood (Druid healer, they heal in 'tree form' if you don't get the reference) and after moving to a more popular server to join a raiding guild, I was forced to change my name. I don't really remember how I came to pick Yield, but that is what I have chose and it has stuck ever since. In all, I have been Yield for about 5 years and basically any online account is most likely registered under Yield88 (My birth year) or just Yield.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I thought you knew what my real name was. I have had to mention it quit often when people questioned my msbrun02 account. msbrun02 was a university id which had the syntax <first letter of first name><first letter of middle name><first four letters of last name><number identifyer>. So, my name is Mitch S. Brun******** and I am the second person to have the id of msbrun.

As for turning straight to merry you... You can either have it three two ways:

hehe... You probably shouldn't open this spoiler unless you don't easily take offence to things

• Grow a penis and be mine for ever
  • Marry me and have a monogomous relationship
  • Strap on?

Sorry hon, but I'm not willing to change who I am but I DO love you! >_>
Yield wrote:
I've been playing MC since late alpha and about October last year, I finally got bored of multiplayer. I had owned a small private server with a few friends but they had lost interest in MC. So in October, I started looking around for private servers. I started on the browser server list when it was still on Minecraft.net and didn't like the atmosphere on any of those, so I hit the top MC sites. MT was the first server that caught my eye and I got my foot in the door, so to speak, by helping Zio with the digging of his hole. I liked the style and the atmosphere of MT, I haven't been able to quit! MT is actually what broke my 6 year wow addiction.

Speaking of WoW, that is where the name Yield originated. I had a Tauren Druid on the server Garrosh. It was my main and the identity developed so much (and I really fell in love with the name) I developed it into my fursona. My Druid's original name was Dogwood (Druid healer, they heal in 'tree form' if you don't get the reference) and after moving to a more popular server to join a raiding guild, I was forced to change my name. I don't really remember how I came to pick Yield, but that is what I have chose and it has stuck ever since. In all, I have been Yield for about 5 years and basically any online account is most likely registered under Yield88 (My birth year) or just Yield.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I thought you knew what my real name was. I have had to mention it quit often when people questioned my msbrun02 account. msbrun02 was a university id which had the syntax <first letter of first name><first letter of middle name><first four letters of last name><number identifyer>. So, my name is Mitch S. Brun******** and I am the second person to have the id of msbrun.

As for turning straight to merry you... You can either have it three two ways:

hehe... You probably shouldn't open this spoiler unless you don't easily take offence to things

• Grow a penis and be mine for ever
  • Marry me and have a monogomous relationship
  • Strap on?

Sorry hon, but I'm not willing to change who I am but I DO love you! >_>
Best

Answers

Ever.

I'll do anything for you <3

Heheheheheeee :3
Really Danni, Really? Tom Jones lmfao
Yield, Your gay?
Yes
It's no big deal, no different to being straight in my eyes.
Yield wrote:
Yes

LoL. I could not tell. But its cool.

When did you come out of the closet?

How did you feel about it?

What secrets to you learn from woman.

And what advice do you have for us straight guys?