Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff Q & A: Yield
Started by [E] Yield

I officially came to acceptance with my sexuality about 3 years ago but I didn't really come out of the closet, so to speak. I never really let my sexuality define me so no one ever questioned it. I guess you could say that I was 'thrown out' of the closet in early 2010 when a new coworker asked me if I was gay. Since then, I have been trying to be more flamboyant because I'm tired of women flirting with me. I like to avoid the awkward 'I'm not interested in you' conversation. Most people don't really catch that I am gay, I have always been really ambiguous, in a joking manor, and people don't really catch on until they realize how I don't care about women.

I don't know how to answer this. Its like explaining how you feel about being straight. I am absolutely happy with who I am and I wouldn't change a thing about myself. Like I said, I don't allow my sexuality to define me. I like people to associate me with hard work and a caring nature.

I learned their secrets on how to control you. Really, You can't learn much from women because it is all taught to them. They only know as much about us as we are willing to tell them but I know more about men and how to *cough* pleasure one because I am one. But typically, I fall under the category of gay men that typically want nothing to do with women. I'm being completely honest when I say that a lot of them are annoying but there are a few exceptions, of whom I have grown quite fond of.... (If you are of the opposite gender and have a reason to take offence to this, it's probably because we don't know each other and need to work on that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f633.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":oops:">:oops:</object> )

Don't be afraid of your arsehole, the prostate is a powerful organ and it's only gay if you push back.