Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff Q & A: (Darkshinobi)
Started by [E] Darkshinobi

depends... in some relationships, both can be used
Here's a simple question of WHAT WOULD YOU DO...

If you were trapped in an elevator with two fat dudes and you only had a fire extinguisher to get out (considering this extinguisher can't be dropped or it explodes - it has BOMBS...), and you couldn't use it or hit anyone with it, what would you do with the first fat guy that DOESN'T involve the extinguisher? (considering he's your Jamaican friend. He also collect exotic lighters)... Then, what would you do with the second fat guy that DOES involve the extinguisher? (considering this one is a British stranger that gives you some chocolate)... remember, you have to get out of the elevator. Some things you should know are...

1, Only ONE fat guy can survive.

2, You must survive.

3, The fire extinguisher must blow up.

4, You must use the chocolate in some way or another.

5, The elevator buttons only let you go to the 5th floor of the building, and the Open Door button is jammed in place.

Think hard about this. There are many answers, but what is the only one that fits into these requirements?
OkiFool66 wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Whats your favorite type of man...

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Fill it out man.

Describe the type of personality that you find attractive in men.

Lol. You guys know how to troll. But cant seem to answer your question.

Because I hold no physical attraction to men.
Palonti wrote:
Here's a simple question of WHAT WOULD YOU DO...

If you were trapped in an elevator with two fat dudes and you only had a fire extinguisher to get out (considering this extinguisher can't be dropped or it explodes - it has BOMBS...), and you couldn't use it or hit anyone with it, what would you do with the first fat guy that DOESN'T involve the extinguisher? (considering he's your Jamaican friend. He also collect exotic lighters)... Then, what would you do with the second fat guy that DOES involve the extinguisher? (considering this one is a British stranger that gives you some chocolate)... remember, you have to get out of the elevator. Some things you should know are...

1, Only ONE fat guy can survive.

2, You must survive.

3, The fire extinguisher must blow up.

4, You must use the chocolate in some way or another.

5, The elevator buttons only let you go to the 5th floor of the building, and the Open Door button is jammed in place.

Think hard about this. There are many answers, but what is the only one that fits into these requirements?

personally, i would take the chocolate, and rub it all over my jamaican friends stomach, Then, pushing him out the escape hatch that most elevators have, with the chocolate, he would be able to slip through, then, i would tell the other fat guy to lift me up, then we would both lift him up after he gave me the fire extinguisher, but after he gives it to me, i would throw it back down at him, causing it to explode, then hopefully making the elevator then fall, and we will be able to jump to the 5th floor door.(note, the outside door of the 5th floor should be fine, as you stated that the door to the elevator was not working, so it should be opened.
:offtopic: trolololol
Darkshinobi wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Whats your favorite type of man...

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Fill it out man.

Describe the type of personality that you find attractive in men.

Lol. You guys know how to troll. But cant seem to answer your question.

Because I hold no physical attraction to men.

Least fill out this! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

What is your Ethnicity:

What is your Height:

What is your Weight:

What is your Hair Color:
Fettuccini wrote:
What is your hat size? The public needs to know.

I do not know. I don't wear sized hats.
tomcort wrote:
Edward,

What is your favorite anime series?

Who's the best computer scientist of all time? (Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, Grace Hopper, John von Neumann, etc)

Why did you decide to apply to become a mod?

Cheers,

Tom

Question 1: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!!!!!

Question 2: Steve Perlman. But he's more of an inventor...

Question 3: After realizing a growing need of mods in the server. I decided to throw my hat into ring to content with the many other well know players of the server. Though I am not as well known (reason for the Q & A) . I decided to make an effort to know each outspoken player Minetown has to offer. After much convincing from Irethena and a few others. (I was alil discouraged by the other mod apps) I put my app in.
Coffeey wrote:
Whats your favorite movie in the twilight series.

The one that takes places 5 billion years from now, when the sun becomes a red giant and burns the earth to cinders and they all die in the heat of the sun.
ⓣⓟⓡⓔⓩⓩⓛⓔ wrote:
Durex or Pasante?

Crown. Because is the thinnest I can find.