Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New rules regarding snowballs.
Started by [E] antonyoo

I believe that throwing snowballs at others without permission should not be allowed. Snowballs do damage to armor, even if you have pvp on or off. Thanks.
is this a joke?
Wow.

Just avoid people who throw snowballs if it annoys you, unfortunately there will always be people to do it to get on your nerves but there's not a lot that can be done, unless snowballs get banned.

Banning snowballs would be ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact that this is the first time I have ever seen a complaint about this...
Also the reason snowballs are in the game is to throw at people... its not like there lethal.

If someone starts throwing them at you... you should have about 5 minutes to warp away before you die...
Banning snow balls would put all snow golems in Pyre's Jail! They'll melt in the lava!

But seriously, the devs should make no pvp off snowballs that would fix it
um...how about dont get in a snowball fight with armor on?...its not like you cant just TP away, or take your armor off real quick..

Problem Solved!!!
Snowballs have two, and only two functions. To make snow blocks, and throwing at people. This was already discussed in your other thread, Antonyoo. I do believe a mod or two even posted such towards you. Can you not just accept what they said? I mean no offense, but at the same time you're trying to get something just because you don't like it. There's plenty of things in this game I don't like. Honestly, there's bound to be things you're annoyed at. Here's the thing, though. Just as Zionia said, you could take armor off or tp away. Yes, you're undefeated in the Arena. I believe you were using a sword you got from beating a mod for a while, until it was taken away (which was against the rules, and those people you killed were not refunded for a "modded weapon"). You were also suspected of using pvp off yourself and using your fire aspect sword. I'm not saying you did or not, so don't try to argue this, please. I said "suspected." It doesn't mean you're guilty or not. So please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not here to argue. Why I said that is to state the fact that someone throwing snowballs at you is a lesser offense (upon the hypothetical the allegations against you are true, which can't be proven).

If you didn't know, people purposefully avoid you. When they see you're offering 3 stacks of diamonds to anyone who can beat you, they choose not to go because they find it isn't worth their time. They also choose to ignore your text, and I know for a fact that some people (whom I won't name) are annoyed when you post it about once every 30 or so seconds.

Just try to work around people. There's always going to be something, trust me.
ha, I am greatly surprised by how negative the community views my thoughts. I guess I personally put too much emphasis on how others can damage your armor without your consent, regardless of how much the actual damage is. Anyways, I will drop my request since it it obvious that the community feels otherwise.

And with regards to the mod enchanted item: The item was taken away from me before I could ever use it. The person who used it against me during pvp should not have used it in the first place.
antonyoo wrote:
ha, I am greatly surprised by how negative the community views my thoughts. I guess I personally put too much emphasis on how others can damage your armor without your consent, regardless of how much the actual damage is. Anyways, I will drop my request since it it obvious that the community feels otherwise.

And with regards to the mod enchanted item: The item was taken away from me before I could ever use it. The person who used it against me during pvp was not supposed to use it in the first place/

Read what I said. I'm not here to argue about it. I based it all on the hypothetical that what I heard was true, and even stated such.
Neither am I